Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

Although we've already got this: https://szigetfestival.com/es/programs?fbclid=IwAR2fTKPL1mfSPZeKDdqJKlJ-dDYPkzG0j9MT_KZOdMRbgxr6dilLFMCboe4#!/s

it doesn't seem to be 100% accurate, or at least there are differences in time compared to what's been announced. For instance, this says Macky Gee is playing on the 11th, while the official communication is that he's playing on the 12th.

21 hours ago, kristofm said:

Although we've already got this: https://szigetfestival.com/es/programs?fbclid=IwAR2fTKPL1mfSPZeKDdqJKlJ-dDYPkzG0j9MT_KZOdMRbgxr6dilLFMCboe4#!/s

it doesn't seem to be 100% accurate, or at least there are differences in time compared to what's been announced. For instance, this says Macky Gee is playing on the 11th, while the official communication is that he's playing on the 12th.

There are also many instances where two artist have the same slot. There will likley be a decent amount of changes before start. Not on the main stage or Freedome but on other stages certainly.

On 5/18/2023 at 10:53 AM, kristofm said:

They had it right just a few days ago, not sure why they messed it like that.

10 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

When do we think the final acts for the main stages will be announced? Only a couple of months away from the festival taking place, you'd assume they'd want a complete schedule to 'sell' to people.

It’s interesting because we have the names mostly, since the press event. But they haven’t officially announced them. Could be this or next week.

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Anyone else just getting a lot of photos of acts but no schedule?

EDIT: Ignore, I'm an idiot

No no I'm an idiot as well, what was the solution

edit: I can see now that if I click on an artist band whatever there's the time and date they play, but do we have the table or something like that somewhere?

Edited by kristofm
wanting to find out how silly i am

The schedule isn't right, many acts are, for now, planned at 20:10 (for exampe "call me karizma  " and "stain the canvas", both the same day on te europe stage at 20:10...)

I guess we have to wait a bit more for the right running order !

58 minutes ago, clasher said:

That Sunday FreeDome run of NBT at 22:45 and then M83 at 23:00 is bound to be great 😂

We'll wait a bit more then.

But what happened? Weeks before we had pretty accurate times. And then thrde disappeared. And now it’s just weird.

I’m also joining the idiot club because I’m not seeing a timetable, only individual acts that only reveal time after clicking them.

37 minutes ago, kristofm said:

No new main stage names are expected beside Hungarian ones, I'm told.

I think there is one spot that is still to be head that could be a foreign band. The rest are hungarian and we already know them as well. We just don't know the dates. 

6 hours ago, Akujin said:

I think there is one spot that is still to be head that could be a foreign band. The rest are hungarian and we already know them as well. We just don't know the dates. 

Yeah, there was 4 spots open with 3 expected to be Hungarians, but now I'm told in a group that all 4 will be Hungarians.

20 hours ago, kristofm said:

Yeah, there was 4 spots open with 3 expected to be Hungarians, but now I'm told in a group that all 4 will be Hungarians.

That's probably no surprise at this relatively late stage, but that gap between Easy Life and Yungblud on the main stage is crying out for a 'name' act.