Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

We can see the enthusiasm, 2 days before the announcement lol... I just hope some of us won't be too disappointed when they'll see the final result, expectations are very high this year ! 😅   Can't imagine how it will be next year for the 30th anniversary... 🙂

Just now, Matt86 said:

We can see the enthusiasm, 2 days before the announcement lol... I just hope some of us won't be too disappointed when they'll see the final result, expectations are very high this year ! 😅   Can't imagine how it will be next year for the 30th anniversary... 🙂

Yeah, we went to far and most likely there will be disappointment on Tuesday. I'm expecting Lorde + Mac + wishing for a decent rock name (Either paramore, Killers, The strokes... ) and couple of nice undercard names, such as Girl in red. Keep in mind that the majority will be electronic names. Everyting more is a bonus for me. 

I can’t imagine we won’t have a rock headliner… but Paramore as a festival exclusive would be amazing… but surely a bit of a stretch too far? Avril Lavigne would equally be great… but seems unlikely 

i think the killers or the strokes are the most likely, as they are playing other festivals.

I’m expecting:

lorde/Macklemore/the killers/ Mumford & sons(co-headline/sub), girl in red.

Maybe Tove Lo will come too?

7 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

Everything would be ok if we can avoid The Killers, Mumford & Sons and The Strokes. Specially The Strokes. 

Just give me Bicep, Fred Again, Underworld

The Strokes are, to me, obvious. Sorry lol. And I'm okay with it, since all others interesting big rock names (GreenDay, My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Muse, ...) seems impossible this August for different reasons.

Yes, The Killers are also possible... but since Leaks told us "no discussion with them" ... he has no reasons to mislead us.

I also consider Girl in Red, Macklemore and I Hate Models 90% confirmed thanks to @Sziget2023_Leaks clues.

About Lorde and/or Ava Max with " 👑👑 " ... you'll see lol 😁

And finally the last "useless clue" lol because soooo vague : " 🦁 " NONE of us can be 100% affirmative about who that is, honestly.

2 minutes ago, UnBiloTitled said:

Maybe this 🦁 could be a clue for First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar.
I'm not sure if anyone has already guessed it, though.

That's quite a decent shout. They're certainly around in Europe at the time of Sziget.

And any suggestion that removes Mumford and Sons from consideration gets the thumbs up from me 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Akujin said:

I would love that! Are they still headliners?

The last festival Placebo headlined in the UK was Bearded Theory about three or four years ago. That festival's capacity is 12,000. Not sure how much bigger they are in mainland Europe but, for me, they are a strong sub but deffo not headliner size.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lindavie said:

I'm not sure if this has already been guessed, 👑 could be Harry Styles with Rolling Stone magazine naming him the new King of Pop in 2023? 

I think the build up to announcing someone as huge as Harry Styles would be MUCH bigger than it has been tbh.

7 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

The last festival Placebo headlined in the UK was Bearded Theory about three or four years ago. That festival's capacity is 12,000. Not sure how much bigger they are in mainland Europe but, for me, they are a strong sub but deffo not headliner size.

Last year.