Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

37 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'm not sure who's new and who's not on that list - I'm losing track! Quite a lot of acts being shared with Sziget though. 

Boygenius, Pusha T and First aid kit are biggest names added.

7 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

I think Boygenius are ruled out by dates? 

I think you are right. Also Charlotte De Witte and King Gizzard

On 3/8/2023 at 3:07 PM, ReljaGajić said:

Do yall think we can get Tove Lo this year at Sziget? She's doing Flow festival in Finland on 12th of August and after that Rock en Seine in France on 23rd of August, nothing in between (yet) 🤨

Tove Lo-Lorde would be spectacular. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, rowexx said:

guys! are there lockers in the festival area (meaning not in the upgraded camping areas). if so, what was the aproximate price of one last years?

Yes, you can buy them on the website. Regural lockers cost €30 and XL lockers €45.

• Thanks 1

We have the first announcement according to this Reddit post, it seems:

May be an image of text

"Next Level Family & Rampage Soldiers, see you at @szigetofficial on August 12th! Acts to be announced on 14 March. Stay tuned!

Rampage is the biggest drum&bass and dubstep party on the planet, and will be on #TheIslandofFreedom. Witness one of the most impressive productions in EDM, alongside a heavyweight line-up of DJs with us."

• Like 1

Just now, poelim said:

I guess if it’s macklemore he’ll be subbing or taking the spot before sub.

am i the only one who would be excited to have macklemore? 😂

He put on a great show in 2019, I have to admit... 🙂 I really thought he would be here for the 2024 edition (30th anniversary of Sziget), same for Martin Garrix... but why not already in 2023, I'd be pleased to see him again 🙂

2 minutes ago, poelim said:

I guess if it’s macklemore he’ll be subbing or taking the spot before sub.

am i the only one who would be excited to have macklemore? 😂

If he is a sub It's totally ok, but I don't want him headlining a day. Also He has a show on 13 AUG. So he would play on Aug 14 as a sub/headliner or on Aug 15 as a sub..

I saw him in 2019 too and was thoroughly entertained. I can't imagine him doing anything other than subbing. No way is he headliner-size but I don't think his star has fallen enough for him to be third on the main stage.

Bit disappointed if it is him, but only because I was hoping @Sziget2023_Leaks might leak an exciting new name like Wet Leg, Yard Act or The Snuts.

Edited by swelsbyuk

3 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I saw him in 2019 too and was thoroughly entertained. I can't imagine him doing anything other than subbing. No way is he headliner-size but I don't think his star has fallen enough for him to be third on the main stage.

Bit disappointed if it is him, but only because I was hoping @Sziget2023_Leaks might leak an exciting new name like Wet Leg, Yard Act or The Snuts.

wet leg seems plausible, really ^^ same for Turnstile (I hope...!) 😄

• Upvote 1