Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

3 minutes ago, ara88 said:

How do we feel about Stormzy (He will be at the All points East festival on the 18th) and Swedish House Mafia (they are playing Creamfields two weeks after Sziget)?

I believe both are on the table

When Stormzy announced Thats What We Mean Day (APE) there was a big placement on it being his only UK Date- So highly likely we could see international dates.

SHM would also fit will well with a dance/electronic act. 

2 minutes ago, ara88 said:

How do we feel about Stormzy (He will be at the All points East festival on the 18th) and Swedish House Mafia (they are playing Creamfields two weeks after Sziget)?

strong possibility, I'd give a 75% easy ^^

1 hour ago, ReljaGajić said:

what about Halsey, Kendrick Lamar? This is official Primavera Sound lineup for 2023 image.thumb.png.31a97827404839a534630f4f44707ab0.png

Always nice line-up this "primavera"... damn, GHOST.. that's the kind of act I'd love Sziget to dare ❤️

Nice to see Purple disco machine, gives me hope ^^

9 minutes ago, ara88 said:

He's become a bit of a national treasure in the UK. Really humble, nice guy. Not sure I'm a massive fan of his music but I'd give him a watch and I think he'll be there.

Edited by swelsbyuk

3 hours ago, Sziget2023_Leaks said:

It's not a line-up hint.

Lol dude.. I've been thinking about it over the last hour : NO IDEA what this hint is about if not the line up 😂😂

A new attraction on the island..? If the color was green, then I'd have thought about a new beautiful green grass 😀 but light ivory....

12 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Lol dude.. I've been thinking about it over the last hour : NO IDEA what this hint is about if not the line up 😂😂

A new attraction on the island..? If the color was green, then I'd have thought about a new beautiful green grass 😀 but light ivory....

It's pretty obvious. They need to combat the dust issue so they're going to carpet the whole island. Makes sense if you think about it.

lyon_ivory_1_1_1.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rkszblcs said:

Mimi Webb is subbing for sure.

is she? doesn't look that big imho, more like main stage before the sub

32 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons, Moderat, Florence, Niall, Foals, Mimi. 

I'm losing track, who else have we got?

Billie, ID, Florence - headliners. Just one more - EDM?

Foals - sub? Any of the others at that level? Two or three more to come?

M83 and Yungblud are playing at Grape festival, same as Foals and Moderat. and we still have to define whether the Amsterdam clue was about Imagine Dragons or Nothing But Thieves (or both), and two acts returning from people cancelling in 2022
Leaks also liked a comment of mine heavily suggesting either David Guetta or Tiesto as the EDM headliner, so it's likely for it to be one between those two

Niall Horan (and M83 and Yungblud if announced), might be other co-headliners

Edited by cirez

6 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

There's no way Niall Horan is subbing. Just couldn't happen. 

That said, I could see M83 subbing the EDM headliner.

I fear Yungblud could be a sub, which a complete waste but what can you do?

I don't think Niall would be 3rd down and the tent would be arguably chaos. He'd work well as the sub for Billie.

M83 would be perfect in the tent- their names even got 38 (RIP) in reverse!