Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Pulp are releasing their comeback dates at noon tomorrow. Can someone please humour me and tell me that Pulp are massive in Hungary and are certs to be announced for Sziget 2023. Many thanks.

Well they headlined in 2011, I think yourself and myself would take that lineup again. 😁

323ec7ac126062cf78d60c673479b12c.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, thetime said:

Big hike in prices it seems for camping upgrades. They have also streamlined the amount as well. Only 3 available(siesta, vip and sputh).

€65 for moving in ticket. 

Seems to be alot.

It's even getting more sense to stay in hotels now. It's worked out cheaper to get a hotel for next year for us(£293 8 nights). For camping we usually go with an upgrade camping, tent, moving in and locker(over £300). 

1020-152042-4c23991334edb4d874a806a6f5a71b2c.png

Is that park camping/caravan camping extra space compared to last year? 

21 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

I'm not religious but god I hope they don't bring them. Have you seen their latest concerts? They sound awful 😵💫

I actually saw them : Brendon Urie has a unique voice, I really don't get your "they sound awful" .. 🤔 it is quite the opposite

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eminem is reported to be in “advanced talks” to headline the iconic Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury next summer.

The American rapper has never played at the festival before, but a ‘festival insider’ claimed the organisers think the deal for June 2023 will be successful.

They told The Sun: “Eminem is wanted for a huge slot at Glastonbury and has been in talks for yonks.

“His dates all line-up and if they can get him on board, it will be the first time he has ever played at the festival.

“Eminem is one of the greatest rappers on the planet and to have him down on the farm would be incredible.

Could well be thought its a name that would be banded about for years and nothing come of it 

22 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

The American rapper has never played at the festival before, but a ‘festival insider’ claimed the organisers think the deal for June 2023 will be successful.

“His dates all line-up and if they can get him on board, it will be the first time he has ever played at the festival.

Wasn't he at Reading and Leeds in 2017 and 2013 or am I missing something? 😶

21 hours ago, thetime said:

Well they headlined in 2011, I think yourself and myself would take that lineup again. 😁

323ec7ac126062cf78d60c673479b12c.jpg

This is amazing. Prodigy, Chems, Interpol, Kasabian, 2manydjs, pulp, manics absolutely lovely + more

29 minutes ago, Moran said:

There are a lot of 30's in the leaks post ... maybe thirty seconds to mars?

Idk if they're going on tour tho

I doubt that would be the right image to use for 30 Seconds To Mars.

Plus, are they a first announcement act? I certainly wouldn't have said so.