Tramlines 2023 and Hillsborough Gigs

stanh

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

An Alice in Wonderland book ?

Gerry Can ?

A map of Washington (FontainesDC ?

Charlatan and the Wheelies video ?

Fontaines DC would be superb, but the other big Washington connection is Seattle... endless possibilities there!

27 minutes ago, James4 said:

FINAL PREDICTION:

image.png.7058ff4d6560bf70289675addb9a2eb8.png

No way are Franz headlining

never even heard of milburn (rip off arctic monkeys with 60k monthly listeners) or jvke - who seems to be big guessing off tiktok? never seen him on there myself

If they had Pulp it would have been announced with the rest of the dates i think

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, gfa said:

never even heard of milburn (rip off arctic monkeys with 60k monthly listeners) or jvke - who seems to be big guessing off tiktok? never seen him on there myself

If they had Pulp it would have been announced with the rest of the dates i think

Never heard of Milburn - where have you been living? I guess clearly not in Sheffield.

FYI huge band in Sheffield, were actually before the Arctic Monkeys, there was a time when AM supported Milburn

1 hour ago, gfa said:

AND more FYI...

Milburn subbed Main Stage in 2018

Screenshot_20230117-141218-727.png

1 hour ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Could Circa Waves play? In Leeds the week before supporting Wombats, just released a new album, would go down well with Tramlines crowd you’d think, however have just played in 2021 if that makes a difference. 

Definitely could be back, acts like circa waves often do back to back years at the smaller indie fests

41 minutes ago, SleepingGiants said:

Never heard of Milburn - where have you been living? I guess clearly not in Sheffield.

FYI huge band in Sheffield, were actually before the Arctic Monkeys, there was a time when AM supported Milburn

Fair enough

39 minutes ago, SleepingGiants said:

AND more FYI...

Milburn subbed Main Stage in 2018

Screenshot_20230117-141218-727.png

you'd like to think Tramlines can get someone with more than 60k monthly listeners to sub haha - they are bigger than booking Craig David now