Volunteering 2023

neil93

1 hour ago, kelongy said:

What I mean is, I've just been hitting refresh all week but still just seeing "Glastonbury - Sold Out". Have never got the chance to click on any ungreyed drop down after refreshing...so question was, do I need to keep try the refresh method then once I manage to get a drop down try the new/coded inspect method, or can you just skip the refresh and try the new/coded inspect method (so essentially this is new method is doing the refresh for you in my eyes?)? Thanks!

can anyone confirm this? Also happy to help anyone once I sort my own - I'm literally on my computer for work from 8-8pm, so well placed! 😃

8 minutes ago, kelongy said:

can anyone confirm this? Also happy to help anyone once I sort my own - I'm literally on my computer for work from 8-8pm, so well placed! 😃

Do the code, Tick the boxes and instead of refreshing just keep on hitting proceed. On the hour and half hour seems to be when spaces open up. Then if your lucky payments screen and bingo  👍

12 minutes ago, sedra said:

There are still Shambala spots if anyone was interested…? 

For my money, the best festival to work at with Oxfam. No big names (the focus is on the wider experience) so less likely to miss anything specific, many of the positions are in and around venues so more enjoyable shifts, and the festival is the best organised out there with no/few corners cut so staffing levels are generally good (meaning less stress).

Plus the Oxfam campsite is the nicest field on site.

25 minutes ago, chestwig said:

I'm hoping we are the only ones that have been doing this wizardry with the 'proceed' advantage... So everyone on here gets tickets. 

The info is in the thread so it's potentially open to anyone that views efestivals, so no guarantee of this. Could we hide the info in the thread, or is that a bit selfish?

I only wish i'd known 2 weeks ago what I know now, getting a place would have been a piece of piss when the 'resale' went up that Tuesday at 11am. 

14 minutes ago, svphie said:

wasn't even considering this but got me thinking now! do know a group of people going.

Looks like Shambala no longer  available now but WOMAD has come up again - have seen Latitude as well this morning but no Glastonbury spots 

44 minutes ago, kelongy said:

No you need to change the code first which gives you the ungreyed option to pick glasto...pick that and you see proceed underneath...keep clicking on proceed but don't refresh 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, APLTree said:

If anyone feels like being an angel and helping me get a place, let me know. I have been pressing refresh all week and I'm tired 😭

Happy to help. I have a spot with another charity, so i am not looking for spots with Oxfam now. 

• Like 2