Volunteering 2023

neil93

7 minutes ago, Havors said:

There is no escaping the fact the walk is absolutely horrible. Especially if you are in the Park or Arcadia area... 

We did Tangerine Fields last year so the walk was pretty much the same (last throw of the dice for me to convince my wife to keep coming with me, which failed) and we didn't find it that bad.  Compared to the campervan walk seemed like a breeze

17 minutes ago, chestwig said:

Has anybody had success today? If so can you provide more details. What time did you get the ticket etc... 

None for me, but saw a slot at 9 and 1130, been anxiously keeping my proceed page alive but don't think much is being released, not according to Distill anyway

3 minutes ago, franks said:

None for me, but saw a slot at 9 and 1130, been anxiously keeping my proceed page alive but don't think much is being released, not according to Distill anyway

I'm confident now that it's every half hour or on the hour. So just going to try then if on a computer... Seems pointless to be constantly hitting refresh

59 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

We did Tangerine Fields last year so the walk was pretty much the same (last throw of the dice for me to convince my wife to keep coming with me, which failed) and we didn't find it that bad.  Compared to the campervan walk seemed like a breeze

Bit further. But also try doing after 8 hours shifts standing on your feet... fucking horrible. 

Hats off to you all in here, you all seem to be putting the hours in!

I'm certain the dedication will pay off eventually. Still early days yet.

Last year a few weeks after the resale Glastonbury was available for a couple of hours before it sold out, so I'm optimistic for your chances if you are monitoring

33 minutes ago, Havors said:

Bit further. But also try doing after 8 hours shifts standing on your feet... fucking horrible. 

Another good reason to be a supervisor. A better (but still not guaranteed) chance of getting a lift on the shuttle bus after a far flung shift.

30 minutes ago, faymondo said:

I have no doubt if we all keep this level of dedication we are all showing up then we will all get the places needed. 

This is what I'm clinging on to! Have tried at every half hour today, ultimately it's got to be a numbers game... right?

Having said that just saw a slot go at 5..

3 minutes ago, mazola said:

Hats off to you all in here, you all seem to be putting the hours in!

I'm certain the dedication will pay off eventually. Still early days yet.

Last year a few weeks after the resale Glastonbury was available for a couple of hours before it sold out, so I'm optimistic for your chances if you are monitoring

Hat well and truely doffed 🙂 

5 minutes ago, franks said:

This is what I'm clinging on to! Have tried at every half hour today, ultimately it's got to be a numbers game... right?

Having said that just saw a slot go at 5..

I nailed that for my niece 😀

It's pure pot luck but using the half hour method and then the proceed tactic as I think its impossible to get one from the start of the process to payment at present.

This one pushed through about 17:02 so deffo worth trying for a bit after the 30 and 00 

Just need to get my Neice's mate one now.