The rest of the year

reallife

7 hours ago, reallife said:

I wonder (and I bet some of you lot know) what the GFL team do for the rest of the year?  How many FTEs they have working on it all year?  Do they have a set of offices at the farm ?

Booking and planning an event takes an entire year.

2 hours ago, jimmillen said:

Or longer! Pretty sure at least some of the work for the following year must get underway before the current year’s festival even begins. 

And then if the festival reverse back within itself, it completely disappears, and for a year! Then it 'pops' out again a year later. But what does it do for a year when it's 'inside' itself? One has to wonder?

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've herd it doesn't require as many people as the festival.

Hello 'sire', I had 'heifer' mind to up vote you for that one. I'm actually still 'chewing the cud' over it. In fact,, 'hay', why not. Consider it done. Will 'rumen' ate over the whole. It's the truth I telly you,. No 'bull'. 'Dam' it if have forgotten anything. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello 'sire', I had 'heifer' mind to up vote you for that one. I'm actually still 'chewing the cud' over it. In fact,, 'hay', why not. Consider it done. Will 'rumen' ate over the whole. It's the truth I telly you,. No 'bull'. 'Dam' it if have forgotten anything. 

You're really milking it now.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You're really milking it now.

Oh my Lord, but I wasn't mentally prepared for that! That really did come up out of the rising sun. You will / may be happy to know that that 'hurt'. 

Fortunately I've got a mate (Angus) who lives in Aberdeen, who has helped me through this shock to the system. He's a fine bloke, a little down on his luck and lives in a bedsit. In the winter months he says that it's friesian in there. He's there because his mom is a cow, and threw him out of the house. Bullocks!? No,. it's the truth, I tells ya!! You might want to read that last bit again, because it'll have flown pasteurize before you knew it. Oh my word, but that last one was harsh, wasn't it!? Fucking hell, but where do we gop from from there!?

Ayrshire, I'd better stop writing soon. I;'m not sure if anybody is still reading anyway. Has anybody even read 'anything, I wonder. Butter be off then. I suppose I cud stay a little longer, but that curd cause problems for some.

I know, I know, you've herd it all before. Well, the thing is, when one is working on the hoof, mistakes can be made.

That's it. Burger me, even I have had enough.

OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS FOR YOGHURT ON A STICK - 

NOTE ()1) The patient is not to be told that he has mad cow's disease. Just tell him it's some udder complication.

Fuck me - that's boredom, right there!

• Upvote 2