Pilton Party

JoeyT

7 minutes ago, incident said:

That's definitely a Supernova. The Park uses a 16m wide version, West Holts is 19m. Someone who was there last night should be able to estimate how wide it was.

Thank you. I thought it was West Holts but my Wife thinks it was Park stage.

Edited by westholtschic

had a great time on friday, really enjoyed all the bands - never particularly liked Elbow but i have to be honest i really enjoyed them and thought they were great.

i have absolutely no idea how i got back to town... last thing i remember is dancing to ABBA, then i woke up the next morning...

but it was brilliant. 🙂 

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

What happened with someone in the crowd? Heart Attack?

What's the Spartacus references all about?

Guy Harvey spotted @crazyfool1 and his hat. Asked what his name was and he couldn’t quite hear the answer due to crowd noise so Guy just said I’ll call him Spartacus😊

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

i bet sounds like a nice moment.

how were the food options?

I went for a worthy cheddar toastie 🙂  .... there was a decent choice  but the queues were massive for the other options and there were several issues with them taking card payments which didnt help matters . woodfired pizza and burritos available elsewhere but there were definately a couple more 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I went for a worthy cheddar toastie 🙂  .... there was a decent choice  but the queues were massive for the other options and there were several issues with them taking card payments which didnt help matters . woodfired pizza and burritos available elsewhere but there were definately a couple more 

The toastie was amazing. Had a few at the festival this year as well

15 hours ago, Sparticus01 said:

at least you're used to the taste of worthy cheddar! 😄

I went to Reading festival for the day and Truck festival for the full weekend after Glastonbury....minimum queues for food places and all of them took card and no connection problems....shame that Glastonbury seems to have had problems this year, hopefully resolved for 2023.