Open'er Festival 2023

Rico_Pliskin

Just now, Rico_Pliskin said:

So what are we expecting? Another announcement this side of Christmas?

Yeah, we always had around 10-15 names before Christmas. They used to have this 'tradition' of announcing on Saint Nicholas Day, so maybe we'll get something tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, mln said:

Looked around the Rolling Loud website for a second, found a mistake immediately lol

"On Friday, June 30, Rolling Loud welcomes Kendrick Lamar as headliner. Since his debut album ‘good kid, m.A.A.d. city’ was released in 2012, the..."

Edited by Nicklord

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

God I'm happy about this, I genuinely think by the end of it all we'll have the best fest in 2023 as there's so many acts in June July and not a lot of festivals at the size of Opener competing for acts in Poland.

Yeah, Open'er has basically no competition in Poland, but often loses interesting names to RW, Roskilde, DTRH, and some French festivals taking place the same weekend.

But for now, the line-up looks pretty good! Hoping for some more names today (guess we will get Lil Nas X or Rosalia from Lolla Paris announcement).

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Random announcement times today, hopefully some more during the day 

waiting for some package of names for Tent and Alter Stage.

And worth to mention that there's only one headline spot left! Billie, Blur?

Just now, Matit7 said:

The Black Keys ends tour in the Germany 28.06 so it looks like they could be on Thursday or co-headline with Kendrick. What do you think?

Screenshot_2022-12-08-12-10-33-734_com.facebook.katana.jpg

They're playing Werchter on Friday and I-days on Saturday. I'd say it's not very likely.

2 minutes ago, Matit7 said:

The Black Keys ends tour in the Germany 28.06 so it looks like they could be on Thursday or co-headline with Kendrick. What do you think?

Screenshot_2022-12-08-12-10-33-734_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I think Kendrick is headlining outright

This lineup is looking fantastic

6 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Interesting! I wonder if they mean the actual festival or just an arena in Gdansk.

Artists often mistake Gdynia for Gdansk (that's the main city of the area and the airport is there). To be honest there's no really any other place in or near Gdańsk they could play apart from Open'er. 

Edited by mln
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, mln said:

Artists often mistake Gdynia for Gdansk (that's the main city of the area and the airport is there). To be honest there's no really any other place in or near Gdańsk they could play apart from Open'er. 

Ok great! It would be awesome if they come to Opener! I will be there if they show up.

• 5 weeks later...