Open'er Festival 2023

Rico_Pliskin

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

What's your thoughts?

My thoughts are it's part two of the same album 😅

Great for the fans but will actively deter me from festivals next year, saw them at Leeds and while they were fine, we still got bored and left early. 

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Decent start.

I'm not feeling the new songs off the new album.

I quite enjoyed their last album though.

What's your thoughts?

I loved their last album and the new songs are pretty good as well, but I'd rather see them in a more intimate setting than a festival. And it would be their 4th time on Open'er, which would make them record breakers among international acts (ex aequo with Massive Attack).

1 hour ago, mln said:

I loved their last album and the new songs are pretty good as well, but I'd rather see them in a more intimate setting than a festival. And it would be their 4th time on Open'er, which would make them record breakers among international acts (ex aequo with Massive Attack).

Funny you say that as I think Massive attack will be here this year also.

I hope not, between them and Arctic monkeys new direction I would like someone lively.

13 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Thankfully we avoided blink 182 taking one of the coveted head / co head spots

Yeah, thank god. But tbf that was never really an option, they simply do not fit the festival.

Maybe we will get some nice possibilities for Open'er today with South American festivals (Lolla, Estereo Picnic) announcing their line-ups.

2 minutes ago, mln said:

Yeah, thank god. But tbf that was never really an option, they simply do not fit the festival.

Maybe we will get some nice possibilities for Open'er today with South American festivals (Lolla, Estereo Picnic) announcing their line-ups.

The first festival comfirmations of Billie Eilish.

Edited by lighthouse

On 10/11/2022 at 1:35 PM, mln said:

Give me hope of news.

Im wasting away here.

1 minute ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Where'd you hear this?

Fantix or you think earlybird/general release?

Yeah I reckon Tay Tay is back.

Today, they started sending e-mails with vouchers and the date of ticket sales. No detailed info on the type of tickets though.

12 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Any new email today?

Any links for ticket purchase or price info. Supposed to be tomorrow yes?

Yeah, suppose to be tomorrow based on their e-mails from last week, but the silence is quite disturbing! The day is not over yet though 🙂

Edited by mln
  • Thanks 1