2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

6 hours ago, iistroudley said:

Does anyone know if there's sort of a 'last time' you can leave the site in the evenings? We're contemplating leaving the festival after the silent disco on the Saturday but not sure if it's a 24 hour rolling site like other festivals?

Pretty sure you can. Campervans are outside the main area and we can get in/out whenever

On 7/9/2023 at 12:15 PM, JimMacVeigh said:

So who enjoyed 2000 Trees? I had a blast this year. Even the rain didn’t bother me that much. Saw some awesome bands, and my partner had an amazing time at her first weekend festival. 

Yeah it was a good time as usual! No real complaints from me. Could have done with a few more toilets but other than that it was great! 

• 2 weeks later...

A few early predictions for Headliners:

While She Sleeps - playing Ally Pally later this year + saw nearly as many (if not more) Sleeps t-shirts as I did BfmV ones

Taking Back Sunday - new music on the way, should be touring next summer and had a couple of posters at the fest

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls - not really my jam but probably overdue a return

Was thinking maybe Broco or Neck Deep could headline but would expect to see them at Slam Dunk instead really

And would Chvrches be considered to indie/poppy to headline? Was trying to think of a female headliner and struggle to think of any the right size but would love to see these guys

Elsewhere in the line-up I think we could see The Blackout, Kids In Glass Houses, Spanish Love Songs, Can't Swim, Marmozets if they ever come back, Yonaka; and from this year's line up The Xcerts, Dead Pony, Pet Needs and Loathe (who had to cancel last minute) to come back