2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

Prince Daddy & the Hyenna playing a festival in the US on the Saturday so guess they're playing on the Thursday. Also side note would love to see Charmer, Arms Length, Carly Cosgrove and Saturdays at Your Place from that line up would be amazing though not holding my breath.

Also Militarie Gun are supporting Rival School on their EU & UK tour. There is an asterisks next them saying "club dates only" but I would love it if they were at Trees.

15 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Where have people seen the news about a possible announcement tomorrow? Can't see anything on the socials.

Matt Hughes on twitter (who is part of the team that books the bands) tweeted after the Heriot announcement saying "so...who wants more bands then 👀 "

• Like 1

Eagles Of Death Metal, American Football, Brutus, Destroy Boys, Electric Six, Black Honey, Employed To Serve, The Joy Formidable, De Staat, Tigercub, Kneecap, Heriot, Miitarie Gun and so many more.

Fuck EoDM/Jesse Hughes, but I love me some American Football and Electric Six

Just spotted Bat Sabbath too (Cancer Bats covering BS)

Edited by sacred shape