Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

£15 tickets on SFF for the immersive standing at Guys and Dolls. It's brilliant. You move around the floor as the stage rises in different areas. If I lived closer I'd go again.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Riggins said:

Will try and get one for Gaslight, they were class last night. Thanks for this, saw they've now opened up to wider charities so going to see if mine will get on there so I can finally get stuck in! 

Having no luck with the powerplays on Ladbrokes. Desperately trying for Europa League Final...

TfG is now open for NHS (Inc any students on placement with NHS email), some charities, plus people who qualify for cost of living support. You can buy for yourself and take one or more guests (you can buy 2-6 tickets, depending on the event) who wouldn't qualify for membership, as long as you are attending. Small booking fee per ticket. Sometimes they do discounted tickets for popular events too. If an event on their site says sold out, but there's a waiting list option, it's often worth a try, as they email if any more become available. 

They are starting to get quite a few  music/festival tickets, also theatre, comedy, and lots of sport (football, rugby, ice hockey...), and other random stuff. Anything from niche, small venue stuff to arenas and stadiums. I see loads of things I wouldn't usually try, as well as the odd one I really want to go to. If I lived in London, I'd see a lot more! As with all seatfillers, it's often the stuff that's not been selling as well, but sometimes you get lucky too.

Coop doing a test event for the new Manchester Arena, with Rick Astley. First dibs for Coop members - register interest now for tickets 1/04, event 20/04. Tickets at £5.

15 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Coop doing a test event for the new Manchester Arena, with Rick Astley. First dibs for Coop members - register interest now for tickets 1/04, event 20/04. Tickets at £5.

What’s the link please? Can’t see it anywhere. Am a Co Op member too

Elbow’s London, Manchester and Nottingham dates all on Ladbrokes Live.

Postmodern Jukebox (anyone seen these before?) have lots of their dates on there too - Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Liverpool and Cambridge

Extra Olivia Rodrigo and Keane O2 dates now on too.

Edited by snoochie1981

3 hours ago, Riggins said:

What’s the link please? Can’t see it anywhere. Am a Co Op member too

Got an email this afternoon. I think you can opt in to Arena notifications in the regular Coop app.

2 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Got an email this afternoon. I think you can opt in to Arena notifications in the regular Coop app.

Ok, checked it out further - you need the Coop app, membership, which costs £1 if you're not already. Then turn on Coop live notifications in the app. They do pre-sales via the app too.

13 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Ok, checked it out further - you need the Coop app, membership, which costs £1 if you're not already. Then turn on Coop live notifications in the app. They do pre-sales via the app too.

You also need to use the co-op live app rather than the regular coop app. Looks as though it’s a test event for the app as well as you will be given a code to access your account when you buy the test tickets 

22 minutes ago, tarw said:

You also need to use the co-op live app rather than the regular coop app. Looks as though it’s a test event for the app as well as you will be given a code to access your account when you buy the test tickets 

There’s a co op live app? Can’t find it on the App Store 

1 hour ago, tarw said:

I looked at that, and I think that's where the tickets will be delivered - didn't seem to be anything much going on in there when I downloaded it yesterday. The email I got came via the regular Coop app, and asked me to register interest for the ticket sale on 1 April. Previous presales have all been accessed in the regular app.

For Android it's here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobile.appWeCS9BXzZa

Edited by sheffinghell

4 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

I looked at that, and I think that's where the tickets will be delivered - didn't seem to be anything much going on in there when I downloaded it yesterday. The email I got came via the regular Coop app, and asked me to register interest for the ticket sale on 1 April. Previous presales have all been accessed in the regular app.

For Android it's here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobile.appWeCS9BXzZa

It says in the ts&cs on the page that you register interest that you need to use the new live app. I think they will be testing it with the new event. But you can only get into the app with the code you get from TM

On 3/27/2024 at 5:35 PM, snoochie1981 said:

Elbow’s London, Manchester and Nottingham dates all on Ladbrokes Live.

Postmodern Jukebox (anyone seen these before?) have lots of their dates on there too - Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Liverpool and Cambridge

Extra Olivia Rodrigo and Keane O2 dates now on too.

Can't see  Elbow Manchester now. All gone?