iPlayer Sets 2022

Suprefan

16 hours ago, Mr. B said:

Thanks to all those putting in effort on this thread. Unfortunately I only have a work computer so can't employ the tactics listed above. If anyone has downloaded a bunch of sets and has them in a Google Drive or similar (Ie links can be shared), I'd gladly swap the opportunity to download some sets for a couple of crates or beer/cider (well send equivalent monies!) A bonus crate for access the previous years, regrettably some of my favourite sets have left YouTube. Feel free to PM me - Thanks 🙂

If you have a hard disk you wanted to send me I have hundreds of sets going back a few years including some classics such as Bowie, Iggy and the Stooge's and Radiohead 97. I CBA with the filesharing sites as it takes an age and is just a faff. It would need to be 500gb drive (I think). Pm me if interested and I will give you my address 

4 hours ago, JoeyT said:

If someone kind has sets stored in a way in which I can watch them at work (i.e. not have to download them) please send it my way.

Happy for you to DM me whatever is needed.

Ta v much 😘

Do you want to send me an external hard disk and I can drag and drop shit loads for you from Several Festivals? You can just have it as a dedicated Glastonbury server. Pm me if interested. One of these would do it...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-PlayStation-STGX1000400/dp/B07DQ5ZH1D/ref=asc_df_B07DQ5ZH1D/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310843013710&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2811739301246355640&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046489&hvtargid=pla-564018940744&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hi! Thought I'd ask the following question here rather than starting a new thread.

*Please Help!* does anyone have a download for Bowie's 2000 headliner set? I found it in 2020, my mate then downloaded it to his Drive (my laptop was shite), he's recently cleared his Drive, forgetting that he was the original holder of the file. It's deleted it for all of us. A group of us get together often and watch it on the projector. I'm gutted it's gone.

If anyone knows where I might be able to get it, please let me know. Really appreciate it. FYI it was the full set in HD.

TA X

Edited by Stokesy10

16 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Hi! Thought I'd ask the following question here rather than starting a new thread.

*Please Help!* does anyone have a download for Bowie's 2000 headliner set? I found it in 2020, my mate then downloaded it to his Drive (my laptop was shite), he's recently cleared his Drive, forgetting that he was the original holder of the file. It's deleted it for all of us. A group of us get together often and watch it on the projector. I'm gutted it's gone.

If anyone knows where I might be able to get it, please let me know. Really appreciate it. FYI it was the full set in HD.

TA X

here you go @Stokesy10

【音乐节】David Bowie - Glastonbury 2000 完整现场_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

4 hours ago, deadponyclub said:

Thanks for this. I've used this site before, it has some great Glasto stuff on there. The Bowie gig is OK off here, but still keen for the original HD download if anyone can source it 😞