Wargasm?

slicedcheese

Hey!

Wargasm are listed on the line up for Saturday night (22:30, Truth stage).
However, they're not on the Earache poster and have said on Twitter that they won't make it due to scheduling issues.

Shame!  Was my top 'must see'.  Just thought you might like to know 😀

See y'all in a week!

32 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Pigs x7

Scarlett Pimpernel

Bob Vylan

Idles

The Damned

Turnstile

...err, that's about it. You found anything else?

Not sure they would really count as heavy but the only one I would add is Black Midi.

Looking forward to Bob Vylan!!

Edited by deletebeep

13 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Pigs x7

Scarlett Pimpernel

Bob Vylan

Idles

The Damned

Turnstile

Not going but Amyl & The Sniffers are decent but more punk than heavy. A bit like The Chats if you know them and they’re on right before Turnstile on the same stage so worth checking out if you’re in that vicinity. 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Not going but Amyl & The Sniffers are decent but more punk than heavy. A bit like The Chats if you know them and they’re on right before Turnstile on the same stage so worth checking out if you’re in that vicinity. 

Very much looking forward to an hour of shouty Aussie punk, me. 

Ben

1 minute ago, deletebeep said:

Not sure they would really count as heavy but the only one I would add is Blad Midi.

Yep, on my list too, like a bit of quirky!

Someone mentioned that Dub War are now playing the Truth stage (see the earache twitter poster). Heavy enough if you get on with the vocals.

31 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Pigs x7

Scarlett Pimpernel

Bob Vylan

Idles

The Damned

Turnstile

Skunk Anansie? They are pretty heavy live.

Brass Against have a guitar, drums, and play lots of RATM and Tool covers among other heavy stuff. 

9 minutes ago, Metal Monkey said:

Brass Against have a guitar, drums, and play lots of RATM and Tool covers among other heavy stuff.

Yep, definitely ticks my box, and happily they're playing the Truth stage shortly before Vylan.

If it's a dry site then folks can see both Brass Against and Skunk by speed walking from West Holts to Other earlier in the day!

40 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Yep, on my list too, like a bit of quirky!

Someone mentioned that Dub War are now playing the Truth stage (see the earache twitter poster). Heavy enough if you get on with the vocals.

Wait what now?!?!?

Fuck me sideways you're not wrong!

I listened to Wrong Side of Beautiful so much back in the day! When I saw that DW were back I asked Earache on Twitter is there was any chance of them rocking up as well as Nova Twins and the bastards never answered!!

That might well be a change of plan then. Was going to be Heaton & Abbott, but in a very heavy left turn it looks like Dub War into The Damned. Million Dollar Love and Enemy Maker are going to be fucking immense.