Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Knew this was coming.

Anyone claiming to be able to predict the Barcelona weather in a few days time, let alone in 10 days time, is a fraud.

Yeah, I know. I've been lucky for seven years with just a massive shower that lasted for about ten minutes. Hope the lucky streak continues.

2 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Yeah, I know. I've been lucky for seven years with just a massive shower that lasted for about ten minutes. Hope the lucky streak continues.

I was only criticising weather forecasters.

So many editions I’ve been to where the early forecast is rain and it hasn’t rained a drop. If anything a prediction of rain is a guarantee of the opposite!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

There is rain predicted for the next 3 days in BCN. Anyone there give us confirmation that rain is not allowed there pls 

It’s been raining a lot. Unusual to rain so much. This is a good thing as better to get the rain out the way now.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Jamm said:

Also in all my times to Barce I've never managed to get to an open Jazz bar, any recommendations?

There's a place called worth checking called the Big Bang Bar on Carrer de Botella. They have jazz sessions where some good players drop in. Also an open mic night and the occasional rock act. All very relaxed. 

• Thanks 1

Can't remember who put the spotify playlists together but wanted to say a big thank you! I'd never listened to My Morning Jacket before (!) and have been smashing that playlist daily for the last few weeks and they are now one of the acts i'm most excited to see!

Noticed it's been updated and a bit sad to have seen some of my faves have been culled (Touch Me I'm going To Scream Pt 2 might be my fave MMJ track) but kudos for refining them as we get closer💪

Just now, BA_Barrabus said:

Can't remember who put the spotify playlists together but wanted to say a big thank you! I'd never listened to My Morning Jacket before (!) and have been smashing that playlist daily for the last few weeks and they are now one of the acts i'm most excited to see!

Noticed it's been updated and a bit sad to have seen some of my faves have been culled (Touch Me I'm going To Scream Pt 2 might be my fave MMJ track) but kudos for refining them as we get closer💪

stand down - it's still there 😄 Black Metal has gone though

Anybody been able to find the routes/timetables for the night buses that are apparently running during the festival from Civitas Metropolitan, Arganda Del Rey etc?? 

From what I've seen there basically isn't anything in the times I'd likely be getting back in Madrid, and the shuttle buses all stop way outside the city centre, effectively leaving me stranded unless I stay as close as possible to one of the stops 

I contacted primavera to see if they could provide any information but as usual they offered nothing, just said to check the "How To Arrive" link which has little to no detail

4 minutes ago, ThomT94 said:

Anybody been able to find the routes/timetables for the night buses that are apparently running during the festival from Civitas Metropolitan, Arganda Del Rey etc?? 

From what I've seen there basically isn't anything in the times I'd likely be getting back in Madrid, and the shuttle buses all stop way outside the city centre, effectively leaving me stranded unless I stay as close as possible to one of the stops 

I contacted primavera to see if they could provide any information but as usual they offered nothing, just said to check the "How To Arrive" link which has little to no detail

Look again.

There are indeed detailed maps and accompanying detailed info under How To Arrive. Buses also stop near city centre on the way back.

For instance, supposedly if you go back to Arganda Del Rey there is a connection to the N303 night bus between 1:30am and 6am, but when you look at it there are no buses after 2:30am (3rd image), so people will be stuck in Arganda Del Rey 

Apparently there's also a night bus from Civitas but the How To Arrive site doesn't say what number route it is, where it goes or what the times are - so again going there would mean struggling to get out potentially for hours (unless using taxis) 

The 2nd screenshot is where the buses from outside civitas go according to google maps, nowhere near even Retiro. The complete lack of detail is insane to me

Screenshot_20230523_162315_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f503d3006475d90e7f832944d26c2d36.jpgScreenshot_20230523_163706_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.838b5c5513c666177659c2e1b890574b.jpgScreenshot_20230523_162514_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.3b2caee9b0598d403c9e1dd5f052a307.jpg

49 minutes ago, ThomT94 said:

For instance, supposedly if you go back to Arganda Del Rey there is a connection to the N303 night bus between 1:30am and 6am, but when you look at it there are no buses after 2:30am (3rd image), so people will be stuck in Arganda Del Rey 

Apparently there's also a night bus from Civitas but the How To Arrive site doesn't say what number route it is, where it goes or what the times are - so again going there would mean struggling to get out potentially for hours (unless using taxis) 

The 2nd screenshot is where the buses from outside civitas go according to google maps, nowhere near even Retiro. The complete lack of detail is insane to me

Screenshot_20230523_162315_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f503d3006475d90e7f832944d26c2d36.jpgScreenshot_20230523_163706_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.838b5c5513c666177659c2e1b890574b.jpgScreenshot_20230523_162514_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.3b2caee9b0598d403c9e1dd5f052a307.jpg

Are you looking on the app?

On the website there is lots of clear detail on this.

For the return you definitely want to take one of the regular shuttle buses (not go to ADR).

And there are plenty of shuttle bus options including a change onto another shuttle at Civitas that gets you right into the centre if that’s where you want to be.

35 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Are you looking on the app?

On the website there is lots of clear detail on this.

For the return you definitely want to take one of the regular shuttle buses (not go to ADR).

And there are plenty of shuttle bus options including a change onto another shuttle at Civitas that gets you right into the centre if that’s where you want to be.

I'm looking on the website through chrome, the images I posted are direct screenshots from that page. 

I don't see a mention of that other shuttle from Civitas anywhere on there, is it on another link?

50 minutes ago, ThomT94 said:

I'm looking on the website through chrome, the images I posted are direct screenshots from that page. 

I don't see a mention of that other shuttle from Civitas anywhere on there, is it on another link?

So am I. Maybe some weird problem with your cache or similar.

It describes the three shuttle bus stopping points for the return.

And says:

There will also be free EMT shuttle buses from the Cívitas Metropolitano stadium and the Méndez Álvaro hub to Plaza de Cibeles at the same times.

Went for a run past the site yesterday to get a bit excited. Nothing new from the other footage a week ago but one notable thing was the VIP viewing platform by the sea on the main stages is much closer to the stages than the one by the exit.

In fact the one by the exit is clearly the same one they used to have for free for anyone who wanted a sit. 

Hope we get a nice sunset like yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Gnarler said:

Went for a run past the site yesterday to get a bit excited. Nothing new from the other footage a week ago but one notable thing was the VIP viewing platform by the sea on the main stages is much closer to the stages than the one by the exit.

In fact the one by the exit is clearly the same one they used to have for free for anyone who wanted a sit. 

Hope we get a nice sunset like yesterday.

I can't understand from the footage if it's possible to see the stage from the usual spot on the hill in front of the old primavera/binance...did you see that?