Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

Communicated really well and it also worked wonderfully from a technical point of view? Not my Primavera anymore.

Jokes aside...got tickets for Arab Strap on monday, Pup and The Comet is Coming on tuesday, Darkside at Apolo2 (wtf) on wednesday and Japanese Breakfast and Jockstrap on sunday.

Hyped!

Apart from Darkside and Pet Shop Boys, nothing is sold out yet either.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Communicated really well and it also worked wonderfully from a technical point of view? Not my Primavera anymore.

Jokes aside...got tickets for Arab Strap on monday, Pup and The Comet is Coming on tuesday, Darkside at Apolo2 (wtf) on wednesday and Japanese Breakfast and Jockstrap on sunday.

Hyped!

Apart from Darkside and Pet Shop Boys, nothing is sold out yet either.

This makes me worry they are massively overselling venues. I was really hoping getting a reservation would guarantee avoiding the massive lines of last year. Still hoping that is the case but IDK. 

Totally got confused by the communication and didn't realise you could get tickets for two different venues on the same day. Will now be doing my best to start from Pup in Razz 1 and swindle my way into Razz 2 for Comet is Coming.

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Comet is Coming when out of it at 4am sounds fun.

Anyone dropped out?

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Ghost and Turnstile on really early and dont clash with New Order and Blur.

Massive yes to both of these!

HOWEVER,

Which sick piece of shit clashed Rosalia with Death Grips, Two Shell AND Gilla Band. I understand crowd control but that's just next level.

Ooft that hour and a half gap between Carolina Polachek and Rosalia is pure hell for me.

I'll be running on empty anyway and I'll have to do my best to avoid Calvin Harris, Maneskin and Tokischa all playing at the same time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Ooft that hour and a half gap between Carolina Polachek and Rosalia is pure hell for me.

I'll be running on empty anyway and I'll have to do my best to avoid Calvin Harris, Maneskin and Tokischa all playing at the same time.

Same thought