Started a thread I was enjoying yest but been taken down: I've never seen a headliner on the _____ stage

gbell36

Since 2014, I've done Pyramid/Other/West Holtz/Park/Early into South East, not done a John Peel headliner or any of the smaller stages and I don't think that'll change any time soon, closest was Frank Turner in Avalon but I think (if i remember the day) I saw Tame Impala. 

Park.

There have been some I might have liked, but never any must-sees. With the long walk to and fro it takes too long to get to, and there is always something more pressing!

Edited by Watergirl

20 hours ago, balti-pie said:

i'd love to not know who Simon & Garfunkel are, because discovering them for the first time would be absolutely amazing!

Garf has a  nice song about rabbits.

2 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

You say you want every message to @Matt42in the open because its better that way. But then don't elaborate why a legit thread gets shut after reporting. 

moderation is an imperfect art, its  can only be as good as the information given.

Edited by Neil