U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

here's a nice big WTF for you.

Fascinating if it hints Trump & Biden are trying to appeal to the wrong age demographics.

We're in for a long 8 months until the election tbf. But recent polls suggesting level or even this one having Biden ahead by a squeaker hints that there's plenty of twists & turns in this sh*t to go.

10 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Please make this happen

trump would love it to happen, so he can can go full-on persecuted scot. he's got the act down to a tee, could be leader of the snp.

Last thing Biden needs on the inflation / cost of living crisis front is this port in Baltimore being taken out of commision. Apparently one of the busiest in the U.S for imports.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 2:01 PM, lost said:

Last thing Biden needs on the inflation / cost of living crisis front is this port in Baltimore being taken out of commision. Apparently one of the busiest in the U.S for imports.

yeah $400 a day thru there import/export. and  not on most people's radar.

A curio given that the most recent poll I had seen (WSJ) suggested Trump still has a marginal lead. But I've been saying for most of 2024 so far that it was still pretty much 50/50 and that the Biden campaign has time to turn it around. Plus it wasn't like the Biden campaign was being pummelled in the polls like the UK Tories or several other European leaders are in current polls.

Edited by charlierc

13 minutes ago, charlierc said:

A curio given that the most recent poll I had seen (WSJ) suggested Trump still has a marginal lead. But I've been saying for most of 2024 so far that it was still pretty much 50/50 and that the Biden campaign has time to turn it around. Plus it wasn't like the Biden campaign was being pummelled in the polls like the UK Tories or several other European leaders are in current polls.

currently it looks close...so who knows. Campaign could be interesting..will Biden manage a long and exhausting campaign? Last time it was kind of during covid restrictions so easier.