Football 2020/2021

zahidf

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

the despots lose again. :) 

Perhaps another £10Bn will do it? 

Neil you are getting increasingly boring. All teams seem to take money off dodgy regimes, use kit suppliers that take advantage of slave labour or accept funds from terrorist money launderers.

Yet the only 2 you seem to have an issue with are football clubs with arab owners. Are you racist? I hope not, but your tirade is getting a little worrying considering where you direct your ire.

Edited by eastynh

12 minutes ago, eastynh said:

All teams seem to take money off dodgy regimes

No. :rolleyes: 

Qatar is a regime. UAE is a regime. Saudi is a regime.

Nike (etc) are companies.

Spot the difference? :rolleyes: 

Just because there's a lot of w*nker companies doesn't make them murdering despots.

There's a lot of dirty money in football but that's far better than blood money in football. 

18 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Yet the only 2 you seem to have an issue with are football clubs with arab owners. Are you racist?

they're the only owners who murder for their investment money.

What are you having difficulty with? :rolleyes: 

Me, I dislike murderous despots more than I dislike all of the w*nker corporates. I guess murder is the same as long hours and bad pay to you.

And yes, when those w*nker corporates started owning footie clubs, I slagged them like I'm slagging the despots now.

Edited by eFestivals

9 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Swap the last 2 for Di Maria and Schneiderlin. Mad when I think growing up they seemed to get decent money for anyone.

The master negotiater that is woodward. Probably more to do with the stupid wages united put on average performing players, they have to take the hit on transfer fees to get rid. 

For example Van Persie was on ridiculous wages and we had to sell for peanuts.

13 hours ago, thetime said:

The master negotiater that is woodward. Probably more to do with the stupid wages united put on average performing players, they have to take the hit on transfer fees to get rid. 

For example Van Persie was on ridiculous wages and we had to sell for peanuts.

Also a big factor is Steve Bruce isn't at a club where the owner will give him big money for any man u reject!

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

I wasn't entirely serious, just jealous you guys are splashing the cash. Perhaps united can have a few of your young guns on loan. 😁

Sancho to Brooks is quite the downgrade. I don't think United need quite as many reinforcements we do though. Do you think Henderson will get a chance this year?