The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

On 3/7/2020 at 4:35 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Fingers crossed for you! I was surprised the resale was announced pre general October sale, that's not usual practice is it?

Thank you, my friend. If it's meant to happen, I'll be there. 

No, I think that's a first. If only there was a reliable record of events and announcements available online... 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, Stalk1963 said:

Hi

i am on the resale spreadsheet the group below you I’ve not paired up with anyone I am going to try for coach tickets and general sale if no luck with coach tickets.

I would be happy to help your group if you want to pair up 

🙂

Of course I'm happy to help out on coach sale night too. 

@vintagelaureate

Hi everyone, I’m sorry I haven’t been interacting much at all. Same story as last time. I’m sorry to be such a pain, but I think it’s only fair if you remove me and my partner from the list. My annual leave for glasto has been taken away from me last minute (as in last Thursday) and also I haven’t been active here so it feels very cheeky to be on the spreadsheet. Sorry if this has caused any trouble.

I’m 100% more than happy to help others get their tickets though. So if my help is needed, just let me know how!

Edited by bloom92

4 hours ago, bloom92 said:

@vintagelaureate

Hi everyone, I’m sorry I haven’t been interacting much at all. Same story as last time. I’m sorry to be such a pain, but I think it’s only fair if you remove me and my partner from the list. My annual leave for glasto has been taken away from me last minute (as in last Thursday) and also I haven’t been active here so it feels very cheeky to be on the spreadsheet. Sorry if this has caused any trouble.

I’m 100% more than happy to help others get their tickets though. So if my help is needed, just let me know how!

thats a shame :( .... of course any help will be massively appreciated .... perhaps best to stick with original team and help them so they dont lose a helper :) thanks 

3 minutes ago, sophiewally said:

Hi guys,

Apologies I've been on holiday the last 2 weeks so am behind on this thread! So apologies in advance if this has already been discussed but I have requested access to the spreadsheet on the first page of the thread- is that the right thing to do? :)

Unfortunately we have closed it to new applicants to make it fair to all those that have joined already and to make payment as secure as we can 

Just now, sophiewally said:

I am on the list! I just need access to the spreadsheet so I can check out my group and stuff

Ah ok just click the link :) On page 1 it’s not editable at the moment but we will let everyone know when it is ... or you can add /change things now with the email add 

On 3/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, northernringo said:

Did many of the 2019 efests resale club get tickets?

Just want to jump in here and say that I was a member of resale club last year and whilst I think it was a fairly low success rate there are 2 really big positives this year:

1 - Everyone seems a lot more organised. I may be wrong but I think it was put together more last minute last year.

2 - I refuse to use the word as it is everywhere on this forum currently but due to what i’ll call “world events” I think there will be a lot more tickets back in the pot this year!

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just want to jump in here and say that I was a member of resale club last year and whilst I think it was a fairly low success rate there are 2 really big positives this year:

1 - Everyone seems a lot more organised. I may be wrong but I think it was put together more last minute last year.

2 - I refuse to use the word as it is everywhere on this forum currently but due to what i’ll call “world events” I think there will be a lot more tickets back in the pot this year!

That is what I'm hoping too.

3 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I'm hoping that but I do have a lingering even worse fear in the back of my mind which is that it will be cancelled and that everyone who has tickets will be told their tickets are valid for next year making chances of going next year low as well. 

Really hope it doesn't happen and am concentrating on my PMA instead!!! I'll happily risk Corona Virus to be there (I know that sounds flippant and I don't mean it too but I don't have any dependants that are vulnerable and I've always been more of a risk taker with my own life than others!)

I wasn't really on here much last year so wasn't part of the resale spreadsheet - I did manage to get tickets in the resale though!  Unfortunately I'm back in the same situation again this year though. 😠

Hopefully you're right on point 1, and while I obviously want there to be lots of tickets in the pot to increase my chances, I also hate to think of people being in the situation where they have to pull out because of world events.

ok guys we cant influence anything with regards numbers back in etc ..... what we can do is get as organised as possible and keep this thread topical ... positive mental attitutide for me being that nobody has to give up tickets for a festival that they also clearly enjoy because of unusual circumstances ... lets do this anyway with organisation and superb teamwork :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

Hoping it is fate but my AL for the festival period has just been approved.....

Great news. My boss knows my plans and luckily we can be pretty flexible. He is the head of my Barcelona resale team as he said him and his wife will try and help us get tickets. 

Just now, YourMonkeyWrench said:

ha! I’ve also got my boss roped into help. Although North Yorks no where near as glamorous as Barcelona...

People have always speculated that it is easier to get through from other countries. I'm not sure I buy it but a I now work for an international company I figure it can't hurt to have some international people on my team!! 

Just now, gigpusher said:

People have always speculated that it is easier to get through from other countries. I'm not sure I buy it but a I now work for an international company I figure it can't hurt to have some international people on my team!! 

I am trying to convince some friends I have in Germany to help out for the exact some reason, I am not convinced either but every little helps #tesco

1 minute ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

I am trying to convince some friends I have in Germany to help out for the exact some reason, I am not convinced either but every little helps #tesco

Yes at this stage anything is worth a try. Our dev team are based in Russia and Ukraine so I am wondering if I can get them involved as well but I don't know many of them as well. 

Just dipped into this thread and remembered I had a Glastonbury related dream/nightmare last night.  I accidentally clicked on a a shortcut to glastonbury.seetickets.com and to my amazement we were in the middle of a secret resale and there were tickets available!  I clicked through to the enter details page and was trying to copy the reg numbers from my phone but I just couldn't type them properly.  I kept re-checking them and there was always a digit wrong.  I eventually got them right but all the tickets had gone.

19 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i had something similar in real life , trying to get coach tickets for a mate in the office , but one of his crew had inputted his postcode onto see tickets with no space , but the list he gave me had been corrected , so cut'n'paste kept throwing me a wrong postcode error ! i did eventually drop that one person but the tix had all gone by then 😞 

they have since corrected the postcode on see tickets !!!

i was nearly crying and it was not even for me 

In my group, one of our guys put his County instead of his post code into that box when registering.

Despite asking all of my group to confirm details on the spreadsheet matched their reg confirmation email, we used his post code when trying to enter our details.

Ended up not getting through as a result and it is the resale club for us!

Edited by northernringo

37 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i had something similar in real life , trying to get coach tickets for a mate in the office , but one of his crew had inputted his postcode onto see tickets with no space , but the list he gave me had been corrected , so cut'n'paste kept throwing me a wrong postcode error ! i did eventually drop that one person but the tix had all gone by then 😞 

they have since corrected the postcode on see tickets !!!

i was nearly crying and it was not even for me 

I bet he was popular with the rest of the group!