Jump to content

The Glastonbury 50 book reviews


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got mine in Brizzle today at Rough Trade, where Emily and Michael were signing them. Absolutely drenched getting there and then had to stand in the rain for about half an hour before getting into the

Not fucking Coat Paint Knee again.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I've only just got home... 😣 

Give me 10 I’ll put a video on of the last 20 mins .... like a stupid twat I forgot to refresh and missed the first 20mins thinking he was late !! :) 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Give me 10 I’ll put a video on of the last 20 mins .... like a stupid twat I forgot to refresh and missed the first 20mins thinking he was late !! :) 

Thank you so much x

😂😂😂 what are you like!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Ahh made me cry!!! Reminded me of what we missed then what we have to look forward too again!! Such a legend!! I’m lucky enough to have met him and heard him speak before!!! Really is a proper gent of a farmer!! Ax

I have met him too , and totally agree, he is such a awesome gentleman, such a kind man , always took the time to chat , and not just say hello.

it does really make you realise what we missed, and what’s to come again, I can’t wait to drink that first cider after putting the tent up and going for a wander to re-discover the wonderful piece of heaven on Earth 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Still got his shorts on 😂😂😂 i love him

Lol

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

I've only just got home... 😣 

Hope you were in overtime welly, I watched in my office before coming home. What a awesome guy 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Lol

Hope you were in overtime welly, I watched in my office before coming home. What a awesome guy 🙂 

No overtime just building up flexi.. I owe a LOT of hours.. not sure how its happened.. anyone would think I don't wanna be there 🤣 hope ur all good Big D x

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

No overtime just building up flexi.. I owe a LOT of hours.. not sure how its happened.. anyone would think I don't wanna be there 🤣 hope ur all good Big D x

I’m all good ta welly , just a tad low atm , the stream made me feel sad what we missed this year because of this horrible virus 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I’m all good ta welly , just a tad low atm , the stream made me feel sad what we missed this year because of this horrible virus 

I know its rubbish isn't it, I've been so up and down lately its ridiculous!

Hopefully we'll all get back to the farm soon 🤞

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

no probs ... the better link is above ... you get the whole thing with that one :) 

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...