Space in Worthy View Tent

Big_Stav1984

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's a very kind thing to say and so I doff my hat to you, kind Sir. 

Just so as you know - I've had white wine, red wine, speed, and mcat. But don't tell the authorities. They don't like it up em Captain Mainwaring!

Christ. I remember ordering some m-cat off the interweb about 7-8ys ago? Just before it got banned, I said to my then partner, this “meow” will be banned soon so i dircted my efforts towards the darker corners of “the web” and ordered myself some.

Summary: Very harsh on the nose and rather too long lasting for the not as pleasant effects as mdma, I’m sure you’ll agree?

Anyway, had a few tablets of “MDMA” a number of years before that where the availability of safrole was a major problem (also a major precursor of MDMA) thus meaning the tablets were scarce. 

meaning that the tablets we supplied were PMA as opposed to to MDMA, not a pleasent experience?

Edited by Northern Soul

1 minute ago, Northern Soul said:

Christ. I remember ordering some m-cat off the interweb about 7-8ys ago? Just before it got banned, I said to my then partner, this “meow” will be banned soon so i dircted my efforts towards the darker corners of “the web” and ordered myself some.

Summary: Very harsh on the nose and rather too long lasting for the not as pleasant effects as mdma, I’m sure you’ll agree?

Anyway, had a few tablets of “MDMA” a number of years before that where the availability of safrole was a major problem (also a major precursor of MDMA) thus meaning the tablets were scare meaning that the tablets we supplied were PMA as opposed to to MDMA, not a pleasent experience?

The mcat that I've recently just got a hold of, after quite some absence, is fucking ferocious on the nose. So much so, that I am now going to have to eat the bastard stuff! What happened to my nose / head last night was nothing short of agony. Think sucking a slush puppy raw, getting that painful slush puppy hit, and then multiply it 100 fold. I've not actually known pain like it - and I suffer from farmers, which is despicable in itself. 

14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, by the way - are you an officer of the lower? What is the lower?

Colonel. KGB. (Retired)

Also, in all honesty., stopped drinking at 0350hrs, now drinking very strong coffees as I’ll be leaving for (none clandestine work) at 0550hrs. I was planning on going to bed but pretty fucking pointless now. It’s a shit state of affairs but by Jove (not a code name) I’m man enough tough it out?

Edited by Northern Soul

1 minute ago, Northern Soul said:

Colonel. KGB. (Retired)

Also, in all honesty., stopped drinking at 0350hrs, now drinking very strong coffees as I’ll be leaving for (none clandestine work) at 0550hrs. I was planning on going to bed but pretty fucking pointless now. It’s a shit state of affairs but by Jove (not a code name) I’m man enough tough it out?

Just now, Northern Soul said:

Colonel. KGB. (Retired)

Also, in all honesty., stopped drinking at 0350hrs, now drinking very strong coffees as I’ll be leaving for (none clandestine work) at 0550hrs. I was planning on going to bed but pretty fucking pointless now. It’s a shit state of affairs but by Jove (not a cod name) I’m man enough tough it out?

Hello Northern,

Going to sign off myself now. It's been an honour and a privilege to communicate with a KGB General, once again! I wish you all the very best for the mission which is ahead of you. Live long and prosper. Peace. :)

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Northern,

Going to sign off myself now. It's been an honour and a privilege to communicate with a KGB General, once again! I wish you all the very best for the mission which is ahead of you. Live long and prosper. Peace. :)

Indeed. The same to you squire, and your errant brother. Peace and love. X

And yes, piles?. Terrible affliction. You are not alone. I am typing this as a PM despite knowing this is “open source” information, so, for the record I think I can say that @Yoghurt on a Stick and @Northern Soul both suffer from hemeroids, again, a shit state of affairs. I am blessed in many ways but, alas, my anus, indeed, our anii(sp?) are not. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It's been a fair number of years since I've felt this peculiar. I hope that you are happy now Big_Stav. Are you? Also, please do tell - do you work out?

You sir deserve a gold star but I can only upvote.

Edited by mashedonmud
  • Upvote 2

On 11/5/2018 at 5:29 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

and I suffer from farmers, which is despicable in itself. 

Was that autocorrected from a female by any chance?

On 11/5/2018 at 4:23 AM, Northern Soul said:

Anyway, had a few tablets of “MDMA” a number of years before that where the availability of safrole was a major problem (also a major precursor of MDMA) thus meaning the tablets were scarce. 

meaning that the tablets we supplied were PMA as opposed to to MDMA, not a pleasent experience?

mcat is fucking horrible!!! Theres a very fine line between a good high off it and completely sledging out. Not to mention it depressed the fuck out of you and makes you paranoid more than any other drug the day after. When ever I have had it I want to stay in bed for a couple of days afterwards. Steer clear of that shit these days!!