INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

3 hours ago, everest said:

The Cure in Pula 1996 

Inmusic announced them as first time ever in Croatia ?‍♂️

Interesting, there is no record of this on Setlist.fm. Could they play only these two songs as guest of this Italian show?

BTW read an article on Exit webpage published 3 days after announcing the Cure, stating there is 22 000 registered buyers already for Exit 19, wow. 

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Festivalbar is the most different thing from a concert or even a festival that comes to my mind. 

Hahahaha Festivalbar...I have some complilation of it from the '90s...and that's true, it used to be a tv show. 

So the Cure is playing, who is in the running for other spots now?

Off the top of my head, would love to see any of the following added  - Spiritualized, Kikagaku Moyo, Low, Chemical Brothers, Young Fathers, Tame Impala, DCFC, Our Girl, IDLES, Fucked Up, Kurt Vile, Bill Ryder-Jones, Courtney Barnett

I know they are all probably long shots - but one can dream

Edited by GizWizLizFissure
  • Like 1

I recon Wilco will take a sub-head slot, but who knows. Kurt is too small I think, but i'd welcome him. For headliners, Noel G and New Order are about, wonder if they'll go down the 'retro' route this year again. And then there's Snow Patrol...

We pretty much need to lower our standard anyway lol. 

Yes, i dont expect that many big names, The Cure are no1 spot headliner, tickets are selling well, no need for them to spend that much money.

I doubt Noel will be there, he had one very bad sold show in Zagreb recently, the show itself was brilliant, I was at that one, but i dont think there was even 1,500 people at that one.

New Order could be there, i think they played InMusic once in the past.

5 minutes ago, gregory said:

Q: any new names coming this week (or next)? 

A: possibly, stay tuned 

Q: possibly this week or possibly next week?

A: possibly both

Don't trust them, maybe they were referring to another festival. 

Agree. And i also hope they'll book Frank, didn't know them before and become quite a regular listener after last year announcement. 

Skunk canceled twice, they are having 25 year celebration tour next year so i'm going to be surprised if they will not be in Zagreb ..

So tomorrow possibly new name  ?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, everest said:

Probably same like this year, two big headliners and one day with co-headliners, one of them is probably Foals.

All 3 days had co-headliners this year, and no big headliners lol 

Foals are 22nd on this poster, below Alice In Chains. What's the fanbase like in Croatia?

large_64e405a702dab22a871d05938f0a3368.jpg

p.s we are not getting Muse lol

Edited by gregory