INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

Well, this is pretty crazy. So one of the biggest rock bands in the world, is playing in a small 7,000 capacity old Roman amphitheater, with relatively cheap tickets, this is 50-60 euro if i am reading right. Wow! This will be gone in one day i guess.

Guess i lot of tourists will do both FF and InMusic, Foos on Wednesday, a few days in Istria, and then InMusic in Zagreb.

• Upvote 1

Think I might go for this. Can someone explain the different ticket types please? Is it going to sell out in minutes or a little slower? It makes INmusic look cheap hey lol....

•    Parter stajanje 460 kn

•    Tribine sjedenje 430 kn

•    Trava / gornje stajanje 370 kn

2 hours ago, Andrej said:

Guess i lot of tourists will do both FF and InMusic, Foos on Wednesday, a few days in Istria, and then InMusic in Zagreb.

Yes, FF are not my cup of tea but hey, Pola is around the corner for me and Istria is beautiful and my mates would kill for FF so now I'm confused on what to do. 

InMusic is great and I really love it but I'm planning to do a festival abroad... 

F***ing Foos :(

I dont think any band plays 2 shows for an exact amount of money. Some probably have the same fee for massive festivals. But on solo headline shows, one day big bands play 70,000 capacity stadium with 90 euro ticket price, the next day 52,000 capacity stadium with 65 euro ticket price. So its hardly the same money.

If i read the press release correclty, The Foos wanted to play this venue, the band thinks its a very special one with rich history, so should be a great night. And of course they would sell out much bigger capacities in ex Yu, stadiums of regular Arenas in Zagreb, Ljubljana or Belgrade.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

If both the Cure and Muse play this year I´ll definitely consider gloing to this festival. Anyone who´s been at In Music before and can share their thoughts on the pros and cons? Can you stay in central Zagreb and go by bus to the festival each day? 

From the city center to Jarun lake you need around 30-40 mins by tram. And then you have to walk 15 mins to reach the entrance. But there are nice hostels and Airbnbs near the festival and within walking distance. 

The festival site is not big. And you don't have much to do during the day there (I don't even remember if it is opened all the time). The majority of people come in the late afternoon just to see the main headliners. The main stage is near the entrance and there is one smaller near it, one DJ stage in the wood, Hidden stage, silent stage, and karaoke party. And for the people from Croatia and this part of Europe I would say it is expensive to drink and eat there, but it is nothing comparing to those festivals I have been to e.g. in Spain...

12 hours ago, edge235 said:

From the city center to Jarun lake you need around 30-40 mins by tram. And then you have to walk 15 mins to reach the entrance. But there are nice hostels and Airbnbs near the festival and within walking distance. 

The festival site is not big. And you don't have much to do during the day there (I don't even remember if it is opened all the time). The majority of people come in the late afternoon just to see the main headliners. The main stage is near the entrance and there is one smaller near it, one DJ stage in the wood, Hidden stage, silent stage, and karaoke party. And for the people from Croatia and this part of Europe I would say it is expensive to drink and eat there, but it is nothing comparing to those festivals I have been to e.g. in Spain...

Thanks a lot for the info? !

Sounds like a neat festival. Hope for announcements soon then. 

Ff anyone wants to go to see FF there I highly recommend it. It's an amazing venue and that part of Croatia is just beautiful. Even more than Dubrovnik and the likes (okay, I may be a bit biased there cause they hate Serbs in the south :lol: ) went to Opatija for 5-6 days when I went to see David Gilmour a few years ago and it's amazing

16 minutes ago, gregory said:

re: foo fighters (Mr Grohl has hijacked this thread for a bit)

Just saw the show time listed as 21:00 but the press release says they'll be playing 2.5 hours. Would they be allowed to finish at 23:30?! I also guessed there'd be a support act but this suggests there won't? 

David Gilmour played from 21:00 until 23:50 (with a 20 minute interval). Don't think there'll be an opening act to be fair

My friend just told me he saw Muse accidentally published a post for Croatian fans together with the flag. But they removed it after a few seconds so he did not manage to take the screenshot. 

So, it could be a good evidence that they are really coming to INmusic.