Coach Resale

Michaels denim shorts

30 minutes ago, mjsell said:

We have two people like that in our group. Always always always successful in ticket sales, sometimes without even really caring for what they are buying. Its unbelievable to me how they are so consistantly successful and here I am on a 5 and 0 record of faling. Im going to be like the Undertaker of failing at getting Glastonbury tickets.

How do they do it?? This will be the 5th refresh game for me too, and I've only got past the holding page once, and even then only after said friend already had bought all the tickets. I'm hoping the crew I've assembled to help in his place are luckier than me!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Can someone talk me through the process of getting a coach ticket? This will be my first time trying for one for someone else, do the destinations show up on the first page as well as a place to enter postcode and registration number?

I have no idea how it all works.

You pick a day (Wednesday or Thursday), then you pick a location, then it takes you to the holding page - where it is business as usual.

Edited by mjsell

16 minutes ago, mjsell said:

You pick a day (Wednesday or Thursday), then you pick a location, then it takes you to the holding page - where it is business as usual.

Oh interesting...I assumed it was holding page first and then picking day/location. This seems to make it more important to go for Thursday first....

5 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh interesting...I assumed it was holding page first and then picking day/location. This seems to make it more important to go for Thursday first....

Oh don't say that. Making me question myself at this traumatic time. I'm fairly sure I'm right though. Because I never know whether to go Wednesday or Thursday, or if I can have a tab open from both?

5 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Oh don't say that. Making me question myself at this traumatic time. I'm fairly sure I'm right though. Because I never know whether to go Wednesday or Thursday, or if I can have a tab open from both?

I think last year I had different days in different browsers but not different tabs if you see what I mean.  So I think I had four different browsers so had two Wednesday and two Thursday.  Maybe.  

14 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Haha sorry...looks like we're just spinning each other out!

So assuming you choose first, does that mean that the very first time you refresh the page you will be asked to decide date and then location, and then only after that do you play the refresh game?

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Haha sorry...looks like we're just spinning each other out!

So assuming you choose first, does that mean that the very first time you refresh the page you will be asked to decide date and then location, and then only after that do you play the refresh game?

you pick the date and play the refresh game then. 

I wish you could select more than one possible departure point e.g. Birmingham or Manchester or Liverpool - I live about equidistant from each!  

And it would be so nice if like other ticket sellers (I think Ticketmaster does), once a ticket was in your basket it was held for you for a few minutes to complete the payment.  It's worse to get a ticket briefly and not complete than never having a sniff.  

God I'm nervous!

57 minutes ago, mjsell said:

DON'T have more than on tab open per browser type. You can have multiple browsers - so in a queue in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. But having more than one on, say, Firefox will cause issues.

Here come the butterflies.

This is like queing up for roller coaster for me. I know I shouldnt be worried but I can't stop myself.

There's an extended metaphor in there somewhere about roller coasters and getting a ticket and shit like that. But nows not the time to try and figure it out.

4 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Here come the butterflies.

This is like queing up for roller coaster for me. I know I shouldnt be worried but I can't stop myself.

There's an extended metaphor in there somewhere about roller coasters and getting a ticket and shit like that. But nows not the time to try and figure it out.

First thing that came into my head:

2500006-crash!.jpg