Tickets - help offered

Alvarhanso

Hi all,

after getting coach tickets in last few years and not been successful this year I can totally emphathise with how people have felt in the past. Therefore I thought I'd start a thread where as usual the hardcore fans, the efesters can join together to help each other get tickets on Sunday for those unlucky today.

therefore I want to kick this off by offering my services. I'll be trying for a group of 5 and group of three and I'm more than happy to try for either one other in the 5 group or another 3 in the second group.

let me know if anyone would like some help :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, foolsgold1981 said:

I would be so grateful if you could for us - both of us are working in the hospital on Sunday so have little to no chance of getting on!

Can you message me here if you can help to swap details?

Thank yoooooooou!

:-)

Consider it done :) 

6 minutes ago, cook555 said:

Was unlucky in today's sale - if there's anyone willing to help me out on Sunday I would be so so so grateful! (I just need 2 tickets, one for me and a friend) :)

I could help but only it would be on the basis of two singles across the two groups I'm trying for (already trying for fools gold in my three now)

I'd be really grateful for some help for our group - there are 6 altogether but can split this into 2 lots of 3 or 3 lots of 2.

We got the bug in 2007 & have been with our daughter every year until last year (she started at 3 and is now nearly 12).  

We tried so hard last time but my 2nd daughter was born early in the morning on 4 Oct last year (husband did try but he understandably wasn't really on the ball!), we also tried for resale & mini resale but unfortunately missed out, I spent the majority of May & June refreshing the resale page in desperate hope that some became available but alas the closest I got was inputting details on the mini resale for them to sell out in about 3 mins!  Then all the competitions but it wasn't meant to be!

I can't miss another one & would be sooooo grateful for some help.

13 hours ago, Alvarhanso said:

Hi all,

after getting coach tickets in last few years and not been successful this year I can totally emphathise with how people have felt in the past. Therefore I thought I'd start a thread where as usual the hardcore fans, the efesters can join together to help each other get tickets on Sunday for those unlucky today.

therefore I want to kick this off by offering my services. I'll be trying for a group of 5 and group of three and I'm more than happy to try for either one other in the 5 group or another 3 in the second group.

let me know if anyone would like some help :)

i can't give you enough up votes for offering to help, so you will have to settle for just the one

Hi all. I have a full group of 6 and would love help on Sunday. The thought of not getting tickets is completely depressing me after missing out last year, It was the first year off since i started going in 2008 and was unbearable!!

So how does it work? Should i put our reg numbers and my mob number on here for if some kind person get through?

Obviously it goes without saying that if i should get through i will continue for others on here :-)

25 minutes ago, HannahandGary said:

Hi all. I have a full group of 6 and would love help on Sunday. The thought of not getting tickets is completely depressing me after missing out last year, It was the first year off since i started going in 2008 and was unbearable!!

So how does it work? Should i put our reg numbers and my mob number on here for if some kind person get through?

Obviously it goes without saying that if i should get through i will continue for others on here :-)

Without sounding like a dick what help do you really need if you have a group of 6 already ? :P