Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

63 days 

And I'm not drinking again till then... This time I mean it 

Good luck guy. You really will have earned a drink at Glastonbury if you last that long.

When I went to Glastonbury in 2011, I hadn't had a drink for 2 years and any fags for about 1.5 years. I went to the festival with the intention of maintaining this abstinence. So, on the first night I just took some mushrooms and had no alcohol or fags. When I woke up on the Thursday morning I looked at those around me drinking and smoking and thought 'fuck this' to myself and immediately started drinking and smoking. I remember it well because I drank all Thursday, Thursday night, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon and early evening. It was just before U2 came on that I decided sleep was needed.

Ah but I have just spoken to Mr E and..... As he's a mate..... He's told me that all the bars will be closed and replaced by charity stalls and that there is no alcohol allowed on the farm.. He's a true old son that bloke is.. 

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Ah but I have just spoken to Mr E and..... As he's a mate..... He's told me that all the bars will be closed and replaced by charity stalls and that there is no alcohol allowed on the farm.. He's a true old son that bloke is.. 

Would probably do a lot of us a favour :)