Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

5 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Will be good to see some of you around this time next week.

Looking forward to seeing you too again buddy :)

3 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I'll be there! Dont forget me name tag @Kizzie :D

And you lovely! :D xx (Don't you owe me a drink? ;-) )

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Ahem I'm satin nuffin! :P

I have a big gob on me anyway so no worries either way. Lol

Big gob?? Who would say such a thing!? :D x

See you all next week!!

Trev

Edited by Pear_Cider
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Looking forward to seeing you too again buddy :)

And you lovely! :D xx (Don't you owe me a drink? ;-) )

Big gob?? Who would say such a thing!? :D x

See you all next week!!

Trev

I'm sure I do but cant for the life of me remember why. Lol. Drink on me PC! See you at the meet. :D

• Upvote 1

On 14/06/2016 at 10:18 PM, admscott said:

As Neil and I have not heard from the venue, and it appears as though they have booked some DJs, it's probably safe to assume I'm not able to play for you guys.

If anybody wants to come check me out I'm Adam Scott Glasspool and I'm playing the following sets:

Thursday 16.00 - 16.45 The Lizard Stage 
Thursday 18.30 - 19.30 Ancient Futures 
Friday 14.00 - 15.00 Mandala Stage 
Saturday 15.00 - 16.00 Mandala Stage 
Sunday 13.00 - 13.30 The Rabbit Hole

I'm pleased to say that the venue have (finally) got back to me, and it's a go-er if Adam still wants to do it.

I've just PM'd Adam about it, so if/when he says yes one of us will let you know the details. :)

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I'm pleased to say that the venue have (finally) got back to me, and it's a go-er if Adam still wants to do it.

I've just PM'd Adam about it, so if/when he says yes one of us will let you know the details. :)

Hi. I have been booked to DJ 5-7 by the promoter??

2 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

Hi. I have been booked to DJ 5-7 by the promoter??

hi Matt ... I'm guessing your booking has been done by Chris Munky or DJ Dad? They've been employed by Event Bars, and I'm talking with the bar manager who is saying Adam can play (tho at this moment it's not firmed up, I need to hear back from Adam).

Just now, eFestivals said:

hi Matt ... I'm guessing your booking has been done by Chris Munky or DJ Dad? They've been employed by Event Bars, and I'm talking with the bar manager who is saying Adam can play (tho at this moment it's not firmed up, I need to hear back from Adam).

Yeah - I have been booked through Chris. I have been tweeting my set times for 3 weeks now.

Just now, dj matt james said:

Yeah - I have been booked through Chris. I have been tweeting my set times for 3 weeks now.

The delay on my end of things has been about whether the bar would have a soundsystem suitable for Adam to use - which Ric hasn't known till now. My convo with Ric started about 3 months ago.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

have you been on the phone to people? :P

Anyway, I've been told Adam (if he wants it, I've yet to hear from him) has been given a slot of 8pm, so you're now safe.

I asked the question - I believe that everything is cool and good to go. 

Back to praying to the sun god now,,

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Anyway, I'm please to confirm that Adam Glasspool Scott will be performing at 8pm, so make sure you're around to see it. :)

So close. Adam Scott Glasspool will be performing at 8pm haha!

Super excited. First of 6 shows! 

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes,@djmattjames, in fact it was your posting here that led to Neil and I assuming my set wasn't going ahead. Glad we can both play and I'm looking forward to your set! :)

1 minute ago, admscott said:

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes,@djmattjames, in fact it was your posting here that led to Neil and I assuming my set wasn't going ahead. Glad we can both play and I'm looking forward to your set! :)

No problem at all. Really pleased that everyone still gets the opportunity to play. I won't be able to catch you playing wed as I am playing another bar at 8. But certainly hope to catch one of your other 5 shows. :-)

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, admscott said:

Great news, hope to catch you at least once, really enjoyed the stuff on Spotify!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, admscott said:

Looking forwards to this. Do you use any pedals to recreate studio trickery like the Nightingale's soaring?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, eastynh said:

You a musician Adam?

I am! Ambient acoustic nonsense. Adam Scott Glasspool on Spotify :)

5 hours ago, blue6field said:

Great news, hope to catch you at least once, really enjoyed the stuff on Spotify!

Thanks very much :)

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Looking forwards to this. Do you use any pedals to recreate studio trickery like the Nightingale's soaring?

I have so many pedals! The requisite reverb and delay pedals and also a big loop station to recreate those layers of guitar and some drum machine too.