Bar Map

Stretlow

Following on from the Wednesday thread it's become apparent that I missed loads last year (first time) which is to be expected I suppose.

Anyway I want to make sure I do different things this year, different bars etc.

I'm sure someone posted a map with all the bar locations on. Is that right?

Or am I making that up?

22 hours ago, Stretlow said:

Following on from the Wednesday thread it's become apparent that I missed loads last year (first time) which is to be expected I suppose.

Anyway I want to make sure I do different things this year, different bars etc.

I'm sure someone posted a map with all the bar locations on. Is that right?

Or am I making that up?

there has never been a bar map where all the bars were listed although there is one supplied to the DPS {Designated Premises Supervisor} but I have never seen that made public.

I am sure that last year there was a ' Avalon Bar Map ' but that only covers Avalon Bars - in previous years the WBC has also sent out a WBC Bar Map but these days its on a APP.

Give it time as I am sure when people do their Shelter training they will end up with a Avalon Bar Map.

check out http://www.wherever.me.uk/G2015/G2014overlay.jpg

as that does list the main ones { although its not the current year }

I do know there is plans to move Tolpuddle Bar due to the JP tent being moved so it will end up close to that. 

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Incidentally, @glasto-worker, have you heard anything about the capacity of JP, or whether it's going to be a new tent?

Sorry I dont have a clue as I only know about the bar being moved { I think its the only WBC Bar that I have never worked in at Glasto but have worked in at Finsbury Park}  

But as Emily Eavis and her Father will be dropping in to see the WBC on Tuesday 21st of June { its the WBC 30th anniversary } I will find out why the JP tent was moved in the first place - I have never met her but I know Michael well - it will be interesting when the new  official Glasto map comes out to see where the Guests have been shunted to.