skunkmedic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Spindles said:

I was randomly upvoting your posts for many months to try and get you back to positive territory, but you kept saying godawful stupid things which incited the downvote elves and I gave up trying.

2016's best use of 'godawful' thus far.

£7.75 seems a bit steep for an envelope that weighs, what....20g? That's what happens when you privatise your postal service (i.e. flog it off at a discount to your mates in the City), the free market 'competition' then ensures best price/value for money HAHAHAHA

Still, at least it's Royal Mail delivering now not good old DX. Remember that debacle?

You have to consider that there is a customer service backbone required as well, which comes with a cost;  With the better part of 200,000 tickets to distribute around the nation there will be a fair amount of people chasing deliveries, making changes to orders, cancelling or making enquiries that will be necessary.  I follow and chase that one delivery a year more than any other.

DX were shit, an utter ballache.  Royal Mail are good til things get lost, then they are unreasonable about the waiting period.

13 hours ago, skunkmedic said:

Sorry, I'm not allowed to have an opinion then? Pricks.

12 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

So people aren't allowed  to have an opinion about your opinion? I don't think you seem to grasp how forums work. 

Mr Tease has beat me to it, while managing to put it a lot more eloquently than I ever could.

In reply to the treatment of posters on here, I don't think that I have seen anyone cop for anything that could be considered abuse. This is like paradise compared to the City forum I use. 

What was Matt crucified for? The posts I read from him show him as a proper music enthusiast with a love of clubs and dance music.

Edited by eastynh

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

Mr Tease has beat me to it, while managing to put it a lot more eloquently than I ever could.

In reply to the treatment of posters on here, I don't think that I have seen anyone cop for anything that could be considered abuse. This is like paradise compared to the City forum I use. 

Football forums are a different beast altogether. The West Brom one I frequent is like a bear pit sometimes, especially after a defeat or during international week.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Football forums are a different beast altogether. The West Brom one I frequent is like a bear pit sometimes, especially after a defeat or during international week.

Blue Moon is funny in a way. The abuse United and their fans take is fantastic.

Have seen posters threaten each other though which is a bit sad for grown men.

1 minute ago, RossTC said:

Apologies for the daft question but when did caravan tickets go on sale? I was under the impression it was with balance payments but its saying sold out?

I think it was November some time I'm afraid.

11 minutes ago, RossTC said:

Apologies for the daft question but when did caravan tickets go on sale? I was under the impression it was with balance payments but its saying sold out?

When I clicked on the campervan tickets bit yest it did actually say on there that they went on sale again today.