• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thurlow84 said:

I think id of prefered your tea to mine mr g

To be fair, Mars bar after 15 seconds in the microwave is awesome. I'm starting to look for gigs in Leeds now I've got more time, well one a month or so, hopefully.

2 minutes ago, carlosj said:

To be fair, Mars bar after 15 seconds in the microwave is awesome. I'm starting to look for gigs in Leeds now I've got more time, well one a month or so, hopefully.

If you find something that catches your eye share what you're going to

I keep looking at leeds myself and it would be cool to go to a gig there and have company :)

1 minute ago, thurlow84 said:

If you find something that catches your eye share what you're going to

I keep looking at leeds myself and it would be cool to go to a gig there and have company :)

That would be good. I tend to look at the Brudenell mainly. There's the O2, and others, like the Faversham. I'll get in touch, or you let me know what you've seen. My strategy is, do I know them, is their poster cool, do they have a beard (Ethan Johns, that one), did I just hear them on the radio. I've discovered good bands for less than a tenner, never thought I'd be glad to live so near Leeds!

Just now, carlosj said:

That would be good. I tend to look at the Brudenell mainly. There's the O2, and others, like the Faversham. I'll get in touch, or you let me know what you've seen. My strategy is, do I know them, is their poster cool, do they have a beard (Ethan Johns, that one), did I just hear them on the radio. I've discovered good bands for less than a tenner, never thought I'd be glad to live so near Leeds!

Yeah thats one of the problems i have living where i do and not driving

There arent many gigs near me that i can get to and get back from, so everything takes a bit more planning that i'd like

19 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Heathen! Everyone knows Mars Bars are better out of the freezer!!! 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Heathen! Everyone knows Mars Bars are better out of the freezer!!! 

Nope, didn't say it was better, just awesome. A pre-sliced frozen Mars bar, with black coffee... Hang on, I'll test these out tomorrow and Wednesday and get back to you.