NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Evening folkerooneys! 

So looks like I'm going to be terrified on Friday. Got my first exam results. :O And then picking my nephew up after work to go to Farmaphobia to run around fields and get terrified! Cannae wait!!!!! :D

This is Farmaphobia, know quite a few people who have been and its a screamfest apparently. 

http://www.farmaphobia.ie/the-experience/

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening folkerooneys!

So looks like I'm going to be terrified on Friday. Got my first exam results. :O And then picking my nephew up after work to go to Farmaphobia to run around fields and get terrified! Cannae wait!!!!! :D

This is Farmaphobia, know quite a few people who have been and its a screamfest apparently.

Thant sounds amazing HMV!! Have fun!

Evening folkerooneys!

Hello everyone hope your all good.

H to the M to the V There.s a version of that here in the pool called farmageddon. Its fantastic i promise you. If your scared easy its amazing and if your not you.ll howl laughing at everyone else. It really is amazing fun.

Well jell

Hello everyone hope your all good.

H to the M to the V There.s a version of that here in the pool called farmageddon. Its fantastic i promise you. If your scared easy its amazing and if your not you.ll howl laughing at everyone else. It really is amazing fun.

Well jell

Feck that means some fucker is gonna be pissing himself laughing at me! Lol

Hell to the yer. The people who work there dont half go all out though u gotta give them some credit. The make up and that is brill wait till u see. You.ll love it i promise. Hahahaha

Edited by tommywillo

Evening all! Love pies as long as there is no meat in them. But if a fish pie is not a pie what about a cottage pie? And what about filo pastry, does that count.

The finbars are flowing thick and fast today from everyone.

Point of order slodge, not all solicitors are slow - honest ! Some of us are quite good at our jobs and deal with things quickly but as quark said unfortunately those dealing with house sales are often on not very much in terms of fees and have too much on to cope with everything - doesn't help you I appreciate. Advice is if you are the bottom of the list keep harassing them over and over again until you become top of the list if you annoy them enough they will do something simply to get you off the phone

Just found out work is sending me to aberdeen in november gonna freeze my tits off

Get a remote control on their office PC, from your bedroom surely? Good luck with that one!

Evening all! Love pies as long as there is no meat in them. But if a fish pie is not a pie what about a cottage pie? And what about filo pastry, does that count.

The finbars are flowing thick and fast today from everyone.

Point of order slodge, not all solicitors are slow - honest ! Some of us are quite good at our jobs and deal with things quickly but as quark said unfortunately those dealing with house sales are often on not very much in terms of fees and have too much on to cope with everything - doesn't help you I appreciate. Advice is if you are the bottom of the list keep harassing them over and over again until you become top of the list if you annoy them enough they will do something simply to get you off the phone

I am hoping the harassing will work :)

The one dealing with our sale and purchase is really good, it's the one we are buying from, the funny thing is the first letter they sent to my solicitor said they wanted a quick sale and its them slowing things up.

Seriously tho, no offence was meant to anyone in the legal profession it was just frustration surfacing.

the funny thing is the first letter they sent to my solicitor said they wanted a quick sale and its them slowing things up.

Maybe their circumstances have changed in that the property they were going to move in to isn't available until later than they expected. This would explain why they have slammed the anchors on in terms of getting the sale sorted.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick