• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always mean to join this thread - but then post something like this and then forget / it moves to quickly. I love when you have people trying for tickets who have never tried before - the group of 3 I got tickets for 1 has been previously, the others are new. When I told the 2 new people to press F5 until you get the page - they asked me why. Bless em. 

The worst part of getting tickets is hitting Buy and then getting a white screen, to hit back, buy, white screen and do that process 5/6 times! 

I will forget to check back in this thread - so, have a good Glastonbury 2016 all :D

Yeah, it's fair enough that not everyone gets through to the reg or payment screen. But once you enter your payment details, it should work!

Well your male and you thunk it so..............................

hey, i live alone!

a cruder poster than myself may suggest that a deliberate misconstruing of lucy's post could possibly read as her complimenting me on my application of 'fingering'.

a gentleman such as myself, however, would leave such uncouth suggestions to the minds of those who entertain a somewhat more coarse imagination.

hey, i live alone!

a cruder poster than myself may suggest that a deliberate misconstruing of lucy's post could possibly read as her complimenting me on my application of 'fingering'.

a gentleman such as myself, however, would leave such uncouth suggestions to the minds of those who entertain a somewhat more coarse imagination.

Sadly Yeti this thread is full of people with that kind of mindset.  When discussing T-Day I was going to point out that, despite my best efforts at persuading her, Mrs Quark refused to sit and help me to F5 on Sunday morning and left me to F5 myself instead.

Obviously I didn't post that as the Finbarr bandwagon jumpers out there would have been on it like a flash.

Sadly Yeti this thread is full of people with that kind of mindset.  When discussing T-Day I was going to point out that, despite my best efforts at persuading her, Mrs Quark refused to sit and help me to F5 on Sunday morning and left me to F5 myself instead.

Obviously I didn't post that as the Finbarr bandwagon jumpers out there would have been on it like a flash.

I  too had to F5 myself

It is very hard to keep it up all on your own.

Why o why are solicitors so slow, mine sent the property we are buying solicitors a letter 2 weeks ago and still not answered.

Now have a three pronged attack on them going on, my solicitor, agents and owners.

Right breath.

Because they have to justify their charges somehow - although that actually sounds quick for solicitors.

No sense or urgency what so ever and no thought for how their lack of action might effect peoples lives.

Why o why are solicitors so slow, mine sent the property we are buying solicitors a letter 2 weeks ago and still not answered.

Now have a three pronged attack on them going on, my solicitor, agents and owners.

Right breath.

Unfortunately Slodge solicitors make a (relatively) low margin on conveyancing work, so it tends to be at the bottom of their pile.  Which is nice to know, I thought.

I  too had to F5 myself

It is very hard to keep it up all on your own.

F5'ing by myself as well.

Still can not believe the only thing that got through was my mobile internet tethered iPad. I had all the cut and copy ready on PC , so had to manually type into iPad.

The joys of ticket day, still amazed how well we all did, especially after Thursday.

Still can not believe the only thing that got through was my mobile internet tethered iPad. I had all the cut and copy ready on PC , so had to manually type into iPad.

The joys of ticket day, still amazed how well we all did, especially after Thursday.

I had that same issue, just didn't think that I'd get through on the machine I did, and all the details ready to copy and paste were on the other screen!

I think it'd probably be quicker to type on the iPad.  Mobile copy+Paste is an abomination.