Updated pyramid times?

Mouseboy11

Courteeners for half an hour or so then literally leg it over. If it's someone I like the crowd will thin out quickly enough!

You'll miss the best bit (though you've seen it all before)!

Think I'm just going to do all of Courteeners then head over as the only realistic name that I'd miss them for is Foals and I don't think it'll be them.

You'll miss the best bit (though you've seen it all before)!

Think I'm just going to do all of Courteeners then head over as the only realistic name that I'd miss them for is Foals and I don't think it'll be them.

I know it's a real tough one. I just think if it is someone special then missing not nineteen forever and what took you so long for what must be nearly the 20th time isn't a huge deal but I'd rather not! To be honest I just hope we somehow know by then- those park gigs in 2011 were leaked by bbc, nme etc I just don't see how they can keep this fully secret all day

Thats annoying pushing Motörhead back an hour..... Wanted to mooch for a bit before heading from them to watch caribou.

I will stick around after MH to see if I can see who it will be from the set up etc - if no one good then I shall fuck off to west Holts for Mr Snaith