Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it must be said that I don't really enjoy it, as in you're studying physics at uni? I could think of many things I'd rather do

Yeah. I usually get people pulling funny faces when I tell them what I'm doing. The workload is horrible but I'd rather do an exam/report based subject than one where you have to churn out loads of essays throughout the year.

It's an interesting course too.

Edited by The Placid Casual

Yeah. I usually get people pulling funny faces when I tell them what I'm doing. The workload is horrible but I'd rather do an exam/report based subject than one where you have to churn out loads of essays throughout the year.

It's an interesting course too.

Yeah that doesn't sound remotely appealing to me at all, my best friend studies it at Exeter and it's well beyond me... I struggle like hell with the A level!

This account called Gigs and Tours seem to think that Wembley is still going ahead, as it stands. But doesn't really add anything new or significant.

Gigsandtours thinks it's still on, who knows ... #foofighterswembley pic.twitter.com/Chk9Jg3ejN

— Matt Gooding (@MattyG2091979)

June 16, 2015

NME have been posting a stupid 'what to expect on The Foo Fighter's upcoming Wembley shows' video which is just embarrassing and idiotic in the circumstances

Edited by DL50

Just heard from a friend in insurance that Wembley is 100% cancelled, and doctors orders are currently to rest for the duration of the rest of the European tour schedule, but not officially including Glastonbury just yet...

I have about 80% faith in the girl who has told me this.

Just heard from a friend in insurance that Wembley is 100% cancelled, and doctors orders are currently to rest for the duration of the rest of the European tour schedule, but not officially including Glastonbury just yet...

I have about 80% faith in the girl who has told me this.

Focus on the 20%

Edited by The Placid Casual