Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

That looks like it's down the wrong end of the field, as it's going in the far end of this field.

RlsNp3r.jpg

Looks about right to me.  Roughly in line with Gate A from the web cam.  Which if im right is above hawk well?  about where one of the BBC interview points is/was

Does still need two more posts though

Edited by watsonjm

Just now, watsonjm said:

Looks about right to me.  Roughly in line with Gate A from the web cam.  Which if im right is above hawk well?  about where one of the BBC interview points is/was

The gateway you can see on the webcam image is the entrance to the Disabled Camping, which makes it look like the posts are not down the far end of the field.

8 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Is that not the entrance at the far right? 

Green arrow is the disabled entrance which is opposite the old hospitality gate.
Red arrow is where i'd imagine the post would have been.

It might just be the way the camera is facing messing with me eyes :)

gOSQcTG.png

Edited by Dukeicon

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

Difficult to make it out on the webcam but have they gone for a purple Aladin Sane flash? Killed two birds with one stone seems a wrong but you know what I mean.  

It was silver when they hoisted it the first time, it came back down and was wrapped up in a blue cover.