How is your Glastonbury excitement?

frostypaw

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering why on earth I am going into work today, when all I'm going to be doing is Glastobating and watching the clock crawl past. I'm going to be painful to be around today!

I thought this but then I also decided that if I was not working what would I do? Time would go even slower. So although 2 days at work sounds painful I think it might just save my sanity

The last few days have been ridiculous for sleep. I was hoping for a good sleep last night with me leaving tomorrow morning but no. Had no more than 5 hours a night which is not ideal with the lack of sleep coming my way!

My excitement levels are ridiclous - today and tomorrow in work, then it'll hit the roof. Even hearing the Glasto advert on radio5 this morning gave me goosepimples, I was driving along telling myself to get a grip its an advert, but its just so exciting. I dread to think what I'll be like when I stream Worthy FM later!!

I'm a nervous wreck, which is normal at this point.

3 night's terrible sleep and I'm feeling pretty rough. Having a terrible day at work too.

Got the whole day off before we leave tomorrow though, so at least I can relax and get excited. 48hr time and all will be good..

Loads to try to box off at work, too excited to concentrate properly though.

This means leaving stuff and dealing with the shitstorm on my return when I will be even less able to concentrate due to a week partying

I'll be worrying about that in just over a weeks time though, certainly not now  :sarcastic:

Work is suffering a bit now. Only today and tomorrow and then I'm off. Doing my tent snack shopping this evening and will finish off my packing. Feeling excited but in a weirdly calm way. Really going to enjoy going for my first post tent up wander.

I've gone to feeling nervous that everyone else has packed but I haven't. I need to go grab some socks, booze and snacks this evening and than I can pack.. I have the annoying habit of packing my bag at least twice. I do this with any holiday but it's an annoying trait. Work is suffering a lot now.. and people are sick of my Glastonbury talk!

Picked up my power bar in brum - gonna pick up some snacks and head home for a band of brothers dvd night then tomorrow s**t gets real :)

Just re-watched that for the third time, absolutely cracking series.

To add to my nerves, half of our party just got their Asda delivery cancelled because Amex thought an order of 150+ cans of Strongbow and snacks must be fraud. Panic stations!