Black Grape?

SERRIDGER

That brings back memories. They were the first band I ever saw live. Empress ballroom in Blackpool back in 95. Christ I feel old.

96 it was mate. So at least you are a year younger than you feel. I went to see them last week. Kermit looks better than he did 20 years ago and Shaun was on top form. Would love them to be there.

I am going to watch The Mondays a week before Glasto. Seeing as he is performing as both acts at the same time then it would be nice if both acts played.

1429954426063_168544168.jpg

pc screenshot

Edited by eastynh

Im surprised Happy Mondays / Black Grape aren't on the lineup. 25 years since pills n thrills so would be a great gig for them. Inspiral Carpets also 25 years since Life, moooooooooo

Cool as fuck. Problem with the Inspirals is that it is Stephen Holt singing and not Tom Hingley. I know Clint is the driving force but it is just not the same without Tom. No offence to Stephen Holt but hes not a patch on Tom.

Edited by eastynh

96 it was mate. So at least you are a year younger than you feel. I went to see them last week. Kermit looks better than he did 20 years ago and Shaun was on top form. Would love them to be there.

I am going to watch The Mondays a week before Glasto. Seeing as he is performing as both acts at the same time then it would be nice if both acts played.

1429954426063_168544168.jpg

pc screenshot

Spot on, it was 96. Would be great if they ended up on the lineup.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool as fuck. Problem with the Inspirals is that it is Stephen Holt singing and not Tom Hingley. I know Clint is the driving force but it is just not the same without Tom. No offence to Stephen Holt but hes not a patch on Tom.

I agree with you there mate, I've had the pleasure of organising a gig with Tom a few years back and playing with him and he's a true showman

I know Stephen Holt was the original singer and Tom replaced him but Mr. Hingley definitely the best singer for them