Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I've been going since 1993, and managed to obtain secret resale tickets twice in the last few years when the normal sales had gone through. I'm still holding out hope but it really seems as if things have changed this year and my annual pilgrimage seems a very distant pipe dream at the moment. Come on Glasto/See, give us one more chance, just one more!!!!

Edited by Jonny Bull
Lost count of my years, 1993 I started, not '94! Too many Glastonbury's!?

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just had the despatch email, and instead of jumping for joy, I'm just going to sit and wait till I have tickets for my sister and I know the rest of you will be there! Too many deserving people here, I feel a bit melancholy :(. Buck your ideas up SEE, if there were only 20 refunds, here is where you need to sell them!!

Word. :wub:

I'll totally donate one ticket too should EE be nice to me seeing only need one for the other half (reminder, I got a volunteer spot) - who technically deserves that ticket so much less than any of you lot. 

I wish we could all meet up for a cider comes June 21...

Maybe we all meet up in the year 2020...

(19 just sounded even worse)

I've entered the EE comp' - but don't want the tickets, unfortunately I'm over 18 so don't match that criteria, or have a "friendly uncle" working for SEE ... Does that increase my chance of winning?

Been following this thread every day for a month now. It's my daughters 5th birthday today and she loves Glastonbury just as much as us and has been 3 times, although she doesn't remember the first time, a resale or a competition win today would be perfect.

Thanks all for keeping me sane and all the entertainment and above all keep the faith!

3 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just had the despatch email, and instead of jumping for joy, I'm just going to sit and wait till I have tickets for my sister and I know the rest of you will be there! Too many deserving people here, I feel a bit melancholy :(. Buck your ideas up SEE, if there were only 20 refunds, here is where you need to sell them!!

That is very sweet of you it really is but you've got the email! I can understand where you're coming from with your sisters ticket and all but there is really no need to be melancholy for us lot! You're going to have the most wonderful festival regardless and if there is no jumping for joy then at least have a little whoop whoop to yourself!:)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

That is very sweet of you it really is but you've got the email! I can understand where you're coming from with your sisters ticket and all but there is really no need to be melancholy for us lot! You're going to have the most wonderful festival regardless and if there is no jumping for joy then at least have a little whoop whoop to yourself!:)

oh..i have tears in my eyes now! i'll whoop when i'm there, but not before! happy to try and sneak someone in in my trolley just to get one of you there!

10 minutes ago, CaptainCeej said:

Same here. Fingers crossed guys. 

7 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Word. :wub:

15 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I have entered and if I win I will donate to someone on here if I can do that???

I'll totally donate one ticket too should EE be nice to me seeing only need one for the other half (reminder, I got a volunteer spot) - who technically deserves that ticket so much less than any of you lot. 

I wish we could all meet up for a cider comes June 21...

Maybe we all meet up in the year 2020...

(19 just sounded even worse)

The kindness of people here is lovely :)
(my husband says even one ticket would do, as he'd give up going to see that I was there. Which would be rather sweet, if only he had that ticket!)

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

if you havent cleared your cookies/cache your browser should remember the details, but yeah have it on a notepad too

it will but I think I will need to imput the start of the details for it to autofill ? will I not ?

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it will but I think I will need to imput the start of the details for it to autofill ? will I not ?

depends on the browser i think, firefox you can just double click and anything youve entered in that field before pops up underneath, so its just a few clicks to fill out the page

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

depends on the browser i think, firefox you can just double click and anything youve entered in that field before pops up underneath, so its just a few clicks to fill out page

thanks for that tip ... have done in safari i think .. but next time :) 

if we were clever we would still have 100001 open unrefreshed and prefilled. that was my plan, but my pc restarted itself yesterday and i lost the page :huh:

I could keep getting back onto it for about 24hours, but silly me refreshed it too much and now its broken! much like my f5 key!

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

if we were clever we would still have 100001 open unrefreshed and prefilled. that was my plan, but my pc restarted itself yesterday and i lost the page :huh:

Didn't work for me. I had a blank one open on my phone but stupid safari seems to refresh pages for you automatically every now and again. Sometimes it's quite annoying!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Didn't work for me. I had a blank one open on my phone but stupid safari seems to refresh pages for you automatically every now and again. Sometimes it's quite annoying!

you wouldnt be able to do it on a phone really, but leaving the window open prefilled whilst no one else can load that page anymore was an advantage last year. people reported getting straight in by just clicking proceed when the homepage added a button