Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Yeah only got phone and tablet at work unfortunately but I had 2 Reg pages open, a pre-filled one and a blank one. Every couple of days though I had to put the details into the pre-filled one again as my browser kept automatically refreshing. But if a pain really as the only page I manually refreshed myself was the main page and left the Reg page alone.

31% of tickets despatched.

According to See Tickets. Still time, nowhere near 100% yet! Fingers well and truly crossed, you've all kept me entertained for the last few weeks and glad I'm not the only obsessive refreshing the phone every two mins, even in work meetings!

thanks for everyones lovely messages yesterday, only just read your replies... urgh, i wish he could have done it at the start of all this madness!!??

17 hours ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Cut up his ticket the day before glasto

unfortunately hes not a dickhead, which is so annoying :P

14 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Wow that's sad news. Keep posting svphie, your optimism and cheerfulness has made me smile loads of times.

im sure Glastonbury seems a long way away now - but you should consider the Camp Solo option. 

when we've all got tickets and have the Secret Sales thread meet up - you can buy everyone a cider

B) appreciate that. to you and everyone else who has said the same - if i come across competitions i'll enter them, but it just doesn't seem right to be trying to catch the secret sale anymore. i'll consider the solo option if i do win but ah its a tricky one for me right now.

(i'll definitely pass on my win to someone on here)

Edited by svphie

Shout out to all you folks still here, staying strong and fighting the good fight every single day. Your dedication is insane and I am crossing my fingers for all of you. I know it's not much but yeah. You epitomise the spirit of Glasto, so keep trying and hopefully see some of you there! Just a bit of encouragement for you all.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Shout out to all you folks still here, staying strong and fighting the good fight every single day. Your dedication is insane and I am crossing my fingers for all of you. I know it's not much but yeah. You epitomise the spirit of Glasto, so keep trying and hopefully see some of you there! Just a bit of encouragement for you all.

definitely planning to make it to my first efests meet if I get a ticket this year... about time, really, been lurking here for 8 years and posting for 5, haha... this is my first secret resale experience, and it's proving to be a riotous mix of lovely people and proper tense perseverance... I ain't giving up til the 20th, 13 more weekdays to go until we know one way or the other!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, actionstations said:

definitely planning to make it to my first efests meet if I get a ticket this year... about time, really, been lurking here for 8 years and posting for 5, haha... this is my first secret resale experience, and it's proving to be a riotous mix of lovely people and proper tense perseverance... I ain't giving up til the 20th, 13 more weekdays to go until we know one way or the other!

Considering what weve been through so far 13 days seems like a breeze. I'll also be saying hello for the first time at an efests meet....or secret resale therapy group.

I've come to a decision and one that I will stand by..

Once my credits run out on checkpage I'm out of here. Yes you heard it here first.

once my 948 credits run out I'm giving up!! :huh:

26 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

If you have an I phone you can use replacement text whereby you can enter a two letter code for all your details which saves a lot of time

I have , but didn't know about that little bit of info ,, need to sort that ,, is that something you have to set up? Cheers 

4 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

I see numbers are going down only 64 browsers

Not surprised! Its been 5 weeks now and we had a photo of all the tickets off for shipping yesterday. Not sure how much more most could take. No flurry of pings today either. Easier for us to nab tickets if it does happen.

Edited by lobo