Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, lobo said:

That EE comp turned us all bit savage. 11am tomorrow if nobody from efests wins...

giphy2.gif

EE's twitter comp is always a shit show. last year they wanted a very specific format of your answer & corrected about 2 thousand people that got the tags the wrong way round or whatever. several of the winners were brand new accounts set up just to enter it. its always really fishy

• Upvote 1

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

EE's twitter comp is always a shit show. last year they wanted a very specific format of your answer & corrected about 2 thousand people that got the tags the wrong way round or whatever. several of the winners were brand new accounts set up just to enter it. its always really fishy

A friend of mine, who 10000% is not connected to EE in any way - won one last year

6 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

I think a few were calling her out as there was no retweet in her feed (ee assumes she untweeted) and is apparently not 18 which is stipulated in T&C's

some 'choice' replies from one of her followers I think

They'll surely have to redraw it because of the age thing, EE could be in a whole heap of trouble if anything happened to her whilst there (god forbid). 

and also, I reported her pal on twitter for racism! she used a slur against the travelling community (albeit spelt wrong), which I do believe is racist now.

Edited by boskobalaban

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

I'm not a fan of twitter at all so the way the competition is run seems garbage to me. The one youve mentioned seems even more ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

I know you guys are desperate and all, but this is very weird.

Yeah i agree, i dont reckon sharing someones personal profile stuff on here is a good idea. A tad too far.

6 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

i remember. brutal wasnt it

Last year nearly turned me crazy. I remember the BBC call handler guy genuinely seemed concerned and asked me if I was ok after I won. I was like YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the ticketless have been though. 

Edited by Lucy92
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, actionstations said:

the only competition I'd really back is one where the winner is whoever has posted most in this thread.

it wouldn't be me, but it'd definitely be someone who deserves to go.

I think something wierd is going on as I retweeted and had no replt from EE although loads have , i have DM them to query but it seems odd

Screenshot_20170601-122815.png

Just had the despatch email, and instead of jumping for joy, I'm just going to sit and wait till I have tickets for my sister and I know the rest of you will be there! Too many deserving people here, I feel a bit melancholy :(. Buck your ideas up SEE, if there were only 20 refunds, here is where you need to sell them!!

4 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I have entered and if I win I will donate to someone on here if I can do that???

I am out of upvotes, what a lovely thing to do, if my friend drops out (she is wavering) I'll also be doing the same

• Upvote 1