Secret resales 2015

Terence99

16 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Well in that case can you message me 2 minutes before you book it!!? :D

It's a deal!! Really wish it would just  happen and put us all out of our misery!

As they say it's the hope that kills ya!

Evening good folks of the desperation thread! Just started my latest night shift and caught up on the 10 pages that I've missed this afternoon. 

Lots of negativity on here today and lots of people throwing in the towel. Sad to see and I guess you all know your cut off point but I'm carrying on. I have nothing better to do.:)

Edited by MilkyJoe

25 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Evening good folks of the desperation thread! Just started my latest night shift and caught up on the 10 pages that I've missed this afternoon. 

Lots of negativity on here today and lots of people throwing in the towel. Sad to see and I guess you all know your cut off point but I'm carrying on. I have nothing better to do.:)

A lot of it was during the classic negativity hour of 4-5pm. I think people just have a temporary loss of faith when another working day (for 9-5ers anyway) comes to an end. 

Back at it again tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

A lot of it was during the classic negativity hour of 4-5pm. I think people just have a temporary loss of faith when another working day (for 9-5ers anyway) comes to an end. 

Back at it again tomorrow. 

Yeah I suppose understandably people get a bit fed up towards the end of the day. I'm sleeping off a night shift at that time of day so I usually miss it. Realistically I guess one would expect it to happen this week or not at all although there is nothing stopping me from trying for a couple of weeks yet.

I'm sticking it out after a minor wobble losing my bank card last week. Holidays are booked at work anyway. Even if it's a few days before, it'd be quite easy for them to just tell you to turn up at gate a with an email and I.D

Held crisis talks with the missus tonight. An enterprising associate of a Liverpool-based pal has offered us a route in, which is not without its risks.

Our original plan was to go to the festival and then go home (Ireland) in July, on the same weekend as Latitude. I'm yet to make a firm decision on the back of the refrigerated van but my enthusiasm has significantly waned since hearing it while pissed. In all likelihood we're going to go to the line and come June 20 we'll be bound for Holyhead if not Pilton. If that happens, I have a week of my mum feeding me and I will likely be sunning myself and eating Waitrose olives with the hoi polloi at Latitude in July. It's not ideal, but it's hardly a disaster.

27 minutes ago, morethanaphelan said:

Held crisis talks with the missus tonight. An enterprising associate of a Liverpool-based pal has offered us a route in, which is not without its risks.

Our original plan was to go to the festival and then go home (Ireland) in July, on the same weekend as Latitude. I'm yet to make a firm decision on the back of the refrigerated van but my enthusiasm has significantly waned since hearing it while pissed. In all likelihood we're going to go to the line and come June 20 we'll be bound for Holyhead if not Pilton. If that happens, I have a week of my mum feeding me and I will likely be sunning myself and eating Waitrose olives with the hoi polloi at Latitude in July. It's not ideal, but it's hardly a disaster.

Yeah, always a risk involved going in by more unconventional methods mate and especially so if you have a long way to travel. It's nice to know there are other avenues though for the highly determined!:)

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Yeah, always a risk involved going in by more unconventional methods mate and especially so if you have a long way to travel. It's nice to know there are other avenues though for the highly determined!:)

We'd only be heading back to London, which isn't the worst place to have a week off. The missus would almost definitely just go back to work though. I think it would be too big a tail between our legs and any prospect of a festival will have disappeared because we'd have to use the July weekend to go back to Ireland. As you say though, talk to the right people and you may have shot.

3 minutes ago, morethanaphelan said:

We'd only be heading back to London, which isn't the worst place to have a week off. The missus would almost definitely just go back to work though. I think it would be too big a tail between our legs and any prospect of a festival will have disappeared because we'd have to use the July weekend to go back to Ireland. As you say though, talk to the right people and you may have shot.

Well good luck whatever you decide buddy. Still a fairly good chance of a few tickets coming up this week I'd say.

I was a little surprised that the campervans and caravans didn't have a sold out on it before yesterday to be honest. At least it shows things are still happening at See...

Morning  all. Might have to ease back on my visits to this thread as my lack of work the last couple of weeks has been noted by the boss ( and I don't mean the wife!!) 

I'll just have to rely on check page alerts should any golden tickets come up for grabs. But saying that my typing skills are atrocious so I think in all honesty the chances of me bagging a ticket are about as slim as the chances of my Mrs going past a shoe shop and saying ' nah, I don't need any footwear... let's go home and watch the rugby'

You can tell I'm an optimistic sort of bloke!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Anyone else had Siblin pings for the main see tickets Glastonbury page in the last few minutes, but not seen any visible changes?

Is it not just the usual ping at this time of day