Terence99

Secret resales 2015

4 hours ago, Stooonami said:

But there's also been a few working opportunities that you could have taken.

I know it might sound harsh.. but the only reason you're not going is down to you.

Haha what a funny comment to make without you actually knowing mine or anyone else's full situation. 
Yes working opportunities which would have prevented my boyfriend and I from spending the festival together, and you know, considering we both work 6 days a week running businesses with little time off throughout the year, what time off we do have is precious. We do festivals together with no other friends so they are a very special time for us. 
I have worked my bloody nuts off trying to get us tickets, as well as other people, so come down off your high horse - it isn't down to me, it's sheer bad luck that myself and others haven't got tickets, and yes it does sound harsh - unnecessarily harsh and certainly not the Glastonbury spirit. 

• Upvote 11

20 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Notifications going off again giving me false hope lol!!

I know! I quickly darted to the pages. Are you going to try for the competition on Steve Lamacq's show this week? Tune in from 4-7pm! 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I know! I quickly darted to the pages. Are you going to try for the competition on Steve Lamacq's show this week? Tune in from 4-7pm! 

Yes I'm going to listen in and see if I am brave enough!! Someone on the glasto fb page said radio 1 are doing a comp on Saturday for tickets, not sure if that's correct though 

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

Yes I'm going to listen in and see if I am brave enough!! Someone on the glasto fb page said radio 1 are doing a comp on Saturday for tickets, not sure if that's correct though 

they may well be doing one, similar to their 5 clip artist thingy they've been doing on the weekends. I feel more confident with Radio 6 than Radio 1 for some strange reason! 

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

they may well be doing one, similar to their 5 clip artist thingy they've been doing on the weekends. I feel more confident with Radio 6 than Radio 1 for some strange reason! 

Yeh me too, that 5 clip thing is impossible! I just couldn't do it!

7 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Yeh me too, that 5 clip thing is impossible! I just couldn't do it!

I got through to caller 2 on one of the Big Weekend ones, knew all the answers but caller 1 got it. If that was for Glastonbury I would of had a breakdown! 

Yeah, Matt Edmonson on radio 1 has just this minute said they're doing the Glastonbury ticket competition at the weekend from 8am - same 5 clip thing as they have been doing!

49 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Haha what a funny comment to make without you actually knowing mine or anyone else's full situation. 
Yes working opportunities which would have prevented my boyfriend and I from spending the festival together, and you know, considering we both work 6 days a week running businesses with little time off throughout the year, what time off we do have is precious. We do festivals together with no other friends so they are a very special time for us. 
I have worked my bloody nuts off trying to get us tickets, as well as other people, so come down off your high horse - it isn't down to me, it's sheer bad luck that myself and others haven't got tickets, and yes it does sound harsh - unnecessarily harsh and certainly not the Glastonbury spirit. 

Good luck for these last few competition wins - I'm rooting for you xx

10 minutes ago, **claire** said:

Good luck for these last few competition wins - I'm rooting for you xx

thanks! Got Radio 6 from 4-7, Radio 2 from 8 and Radio 1 comps this weekend. Come on BBC! haha 

Is the radio 2 one tonight? Ah man it's bought on heartburn lmao! Any tips on the montage ones?! 

19 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

thanks! Got Radio 6 from 4-7, Radio 2 from 8 and Radio 1 comps this weekend. Come on BBC! haha 

3 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Is the radio 2 one tonight? Ah man it's bought on heartburn lmao! Any tips on the montage ones?! 

not sure just trying to find out. Well for the R1 montage ones with 'some' clips you can Shazam it if they've put the clip on the internet. Other than that it's just being able to recognize the music. 

37 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

It's like a full time job! :)  GOOD LUCK!

Good luck with those comps, I hope you get something! 

We decided to admit defeat and have booked a few days at Alton Towers, which we've been meaning to do for a while, so that should keep us occupied and away from any highlights! I think a social media ban might be needed as well seeing as I was already a bit upset about not being at Isle of Wight this year (and I've not been to that one in about 3 years!) 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, QueenPesky said:

Good luck with those comps, I hope you get something! 

We decided to admit defeat and have booked a few days at Alton Towers, which we've been meaning to do for a while, so that should keep us occupied and away from any highlights! I think a social media ban might be needed as well seeing as I was already a bit upset about not being at Isle of Wight this year (and I've not been to that one in about 3 years!) 

Thank you :) 

Same as I have just posted in the competition thread but thought this may be of use to anyone still trying... No idea of details but came up on my Twitter feed so thought I would share just in case.

lb.JPG

• Upvote 1

am  extremely small one but they did I got put on the holding page for about 30 seconds but then it went back to event not found.

31 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

am  extremely small one but they did I got put on the holding page for about 30 seconds but then it went back to event not found.

The holding page has been on and off intermittently since the main sale. I don't think any tickets have been up today, my alerts just say they put the holding page up for a few minutes and then took it back down

45 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

they just had a sale

I don't think there was a sale. The page has been doing that on and off for a while. 

22 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

oh ok was just sat here and thought it was happening got all excited! Oh well!!!! never mind x

I doubt there'd be a sale now as there isn't enough time to get tickets out to people 

2 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

I doubt there'd be a sale now as there isn't enough time to get tickets out to people 

No they don't seem to be getting tickets out that well  to people who already bought tickets haha 

1 hour ago, MadScientist said:

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

No they don't seem to be getting tickets out that well  to people who already bought tickets haha 

Stop being so negative, I'm trying to live in denial here

17 minutes ago, MattLeam said:

Stop being so negative, I'm trying to live in denial here

haha! ;) sorry! I think I've finally come to accept that it's OK to not be going to Glastonbury because I am definitely getting a ticket for next year.

• Upvote 1