Secret resales 2015

Terence99

9 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

You can make email alerts have different tones on your phone. The Whatsapp group has a different sound too. If any of these noises are heard when driving. I am going to pull over and furiously copy and paste details from my notes.

I have so many different tones for different notifications, I can't remember which one is which (of the new ones I've set up for this I mean).  I just know if it's a tone I don't recognise, I have to move like lightening!

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I have so many different tones for different notifications, I can't remember which one is which (of the new ones I've set up for this I mean).  I just know if it's a tone I don't recognise, I have to move like lightening!

I've made the email page monitoring one, the most disgusting and alarming tone I could find. :) It alarms me so much, I would have to be dead not to notice it :mellow:

5 minutes ago, bekimo said:

I reckon it'll be 3pm Friday. :) 

Lets assume people have spent most their work day on here ( I'm not here to judge, I've done the same) = 9 hours

Let's say an average of maybe 3 hours at home browsing before it gets to late for a sale?  =  3 hours

By 5 days = x5

= about 60 hours spent this week reading this thread and refreshing the tickets page

Thanks the lord I'm paid by the hour!

I have just realised that when I logged in on Monday, I ticked for notification of replies.....

The reason I know this is that I just checked my junkmail folder for an unrelated thing...

I have emails from efests, daily since Monday to advise me every time someone has replied to this topic!!!! There are 100's if not 1000's of emails in there :(

:lol:

FAIL

This is obsessive, addictive and draining. If anyone gets any information with regards to dates and if there actually is going to be any tickets for sale please share X Usually without a ticket I wouldn't be focusing on Glasto and because I am it's making me feel SO sad to be potentially missing out! I hope for news. See you tomorrow :)

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

This is obsessive, addictive and draining. If anyone gets any information with regards to dates and if there actually is going to be any tickets for sale please share X Usually without a ticket I wouldn't be focusing on Glasto and because I am it's making me feel SO sad to be potentially missing out! I hope for news. See you tomorrow :)

I agree. It is making me feel so tired and a bit crazy. 

Just now, Katir said:

We won't get any information regarding dates, but it WILL happen. Don't expect anything today, its probably too late. The most likely times are between 1 and 4 tomorrow/friday/monday. You'll be happy when you get it

Just now, Michaelgball said:

We won't get any information regarding dates, but it WILL happen. Don't expect anything today, its probably too late. The most likely times are between 1 and 4 tomorrow/friday/monday. You'll be happy when you get it

Happy?! I'll be absolutely in pieces, probably crying and needing a stiff drink. 

Just now, Stocksey said:

Wow inst it interesting how quickly the members following drops off at 16.00. Half hour ago i swear the was 190+ - Now only 125. No commitment! 

I've been here since 6.30am today, not counting the endless hours from other days. I feel like I know everyone so well. We are a family now. 

2 minutes ago, Stocksey said:

Wow inst it interesting how quickly the members following drops off at 16.00. Half hour ago i swear the was 190+ - Now only 125. No commitment! 

It could be as late as 6pm. Coach resales in April were on at 6pm. As everyone keeps saying, there is no pattern. We must wait patiently.

Edited by El R Davy