Comfortably Numbs 2015 alcohol smuggling guide !

ramragon

like the man who runs KC, for example, who was recently interviewed by efests and said he reads it every day...? :P

Exactly :wink:

Every festival knows it happens and that punters get more & more ingenious ways of getting drink in.

If it was free rein, it would be a different kettle of fish.

• 1 month later...

Poundland now selling those plastic pouch bags that are like a hot water bottle on a rope. Would imagine they are quite easy to conceal.

Not sure how much they are.

I've sent their head office an email to ask them! Edited by MickL

• 4 weeks later...

no one is going to be frisking my bra and i can get a hip flask in each cup

Nice one. Never thought about that...............

Just read on the Glastonbury forum on here that the plastic lid things you get in Subway ( they have loads sitting next to the drinks machine ) fit perfectly over the plastic pint tumblers you get at the fests. Handy to take a few with you and save your drink spilling or evaporating in the heat.

Ok, I've got a friend who is going to a festival very similar to Kendal Calling and he wonders what the security is like at Kendal Calling for smuggling other things into the festival. He's thinking, do they have sniffer dogs at the entrances or over keen stewards? He's not considering taking anything hardcore, just something Snoop Dogg would appreciate. Thanks, from my friend.

Ok, I've got a friend who is going to a festival very similar to Kendal Calling and he wonders what the security is like at Kendal Calling for smuggling other things into the festival. He's thinking, do they have sniffer dogs at the entrances or over keen stewards? He's not considering taking anything hardcore, just something Snoop Dogg would appreciate. Thanks, from my friend.

This was brought up last year!  Yes there is dogs , yes security are firm ! the guy took my advice and did what i told him to do. its difficult use your brain .

taken from last year 

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/187953-reports-from-the-site-security/

and read first page here

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/188003-how-did-everyone-find-it-this-year/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We know how easy it is to smuggle in wine (by removing the inner from a wine box & secreting it on your body) but beer/lager/cider is a bit more difficult.

However, there are a number of boxed ciders on the market that can be smuggled the same way. I know they are still and not to everyone's taste, but at just over £2 a litre it might be something to put people on and lessen the impact of the bars (you could even mix it with fizzy stuff they sell in cans in the arena).

Asda have a couple of products available...I'm sure other supermarkets have similar stuff.

http://groceries.asda.com/product/bottled-ciders/thatchers-heritage/910001155803

http://groceries.asda.com/product/bottled-ciders/westons-wyld-wood-organic-still-cider/13018670