Green Man Festival 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this on the official forum -

"From a FB thread answering the question when will all be revealed: 'next Monday all will be revealed... there's around 40 acts TBA'"

Forty?! Got to be a couple of gems in that, surely.

Might be significant it's announced after Latitude? Plenty I'd nab from there (Twilight Sad, Ezra Furman, Nadine Shah, Wolf Alice)

Roll on Monday!

"From a FB thread answering the question when will all be revealed: 'next Monday all will be revealed... there's around 40 acts TBA'"

Might be significant it's announced after Latitude? Plenty I'd nab from there (Twilight Sad, Ezra Furman, Nadine Shah, Wolf Alice)

Roll on Monday!

with tickets sold out already don't think they'll be pushing the boat out too much but Wolf Alice would be great

Roll on Monday!

Hoping that Latitude has changed their mind on their cruel exclusivity over Warpaint. Summer Camp, Leon Bridges, Wolf Alice would also be nice.

They've just tweet they've got a 'little beast of an announcement tomorrow'.

Only band I know that could relate to is Elbow.

Why do you think it would be Elbow? Never seen them before but I thought they would be too big to announce at this stage. They're arguably bigger than anything else playing the festival.

Why do you think it would be Elbow? Never seen them before but I thought they would be too big to announce at this stage. They're arguably bigger than anything else playing the festival.

I agree to be honest. I'd have expected them to headline.

For what it's worth. ..

Song on the debut called Little Beasts. They follow Guy Garvey and the official Elbow account.