WHILE SHE SLEEPS

BRONX

GALLOWS

4TH

WONDER YEARS

NECK DEEP

WE ARE THE OCEAN

something like that we looking at and im not sure on the other placings

There are so many bands I want to see, I just counted that I managed to see 10 bands last year so it's going to be a nightmare with clashes. The 3 in red take priority as they're the only ones I haven't seen before...
Must see
You Me At Six
Taking Back Sunday
Architects
Don Broco
Lower Than Atlantis
While She Sleeps
The Wonder Years
Neck Deep
Stick To Your Guns
Trash Talk
Knuckle Puck
Being As An Ocean
This Wild Life
Probably see
Gallows
Beartooth
Roam
Baby Godzilla
Dead Harts

Beartooth are an absolute must for me, more so than any other band. Went to the Kerrang! Tour last month and the tickets said doors open 6:30pm, so we got there and there was a setlist on the wall saying Beartooth had already been on at 6pm. We weren't best pleased as we were looking forward to them the most after Don Broco.

Beartooth are an absolute must for me, more so than any other band. Went to the Kerrang! Tour last month and the tickets said doors open 6:30pm, so we got there and there was a setlist on the wall saying Beartooth had already been on at 6pm. We weren't best pleased as we were looking forward to them the most after Don Broco.

The doors were changed because of Young Guns being added, I was both rung and emailed about it.

So....

MAIN

YOU ME AT SIX

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

ARCHITECTS

DON BROCO

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS

2ND

REEL BIG FISH

FINCH

MILLENCOLIN

GOLDFINGER

ZEBRAHEAD

3RD

WHILE SHE SLEEPS

BRONX

GALLOWS

4TH

WONDER YEARS

NECK DEEP

WE ARE THE OCEAN

something like that we looking at and im not sure on the other placings

I thought that The Wonder Years were headlining the 3rd and Gallows headlining 4th though?

Gallows were bumped below While She Sleeps and The Bronx on the last poster. I think Architects will headline the 'heavy' stage. Something like

Main

You Me At Six

Taking Back Sunday

Don Broco

Lower Than Atlantis

Finch

We are the Ocean

Moose Blood

2nd

Reel Big Fish

Millencollin

Goldfinger

Zebrahead

3rd

Architects

While She Sleeps

The Bronx

Gallows

Crossfaith

4th

Wonder Years

Neck Deep

Bayside

Fireworks

Pvris

Alright then :P

Actually when it is put like that I'm not interested in going that much as half of the bands I want to see are clashing and does anyone know how fast the 4th stage fills up as I'd want to be near the front for The Wonder Years. I know it has changed but I'm going that everything is going to increase proportionally. :D

Just gonna hope for some Aaron West or The Wonder Years dates later on (but I doubt it at this rate)

Edited by justanothername

I'd say with Architects being above Reel Big Fish on the poster, means they're on main stage... I think Finch will probably sub second stage too! While She Sleeps are definitely big enough to headline 3rd so that all works out I reckon.

Yes, but from the previous poster we already know that RBF are headlining the second stage? So Architects being above them suggests they're on main as they wouldn't have a 3rd stage headliner ahead of a 2nd stage headliner...